Eminem Lined Up to Perform at MTV EMAs
Eminem is the latest musician to join the stellar line-up of performers at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards. The Detroit MC announced the news by posting a 15-second video on his Twitter on Friday, November 8.
In the clip, a mystery man places a cassette tape into an old-school boombox which is sitting next to a European Music Award statue. The man then presses the play button and a snippet of Eminem's "Berzerk" blasts.
Eminem is joining previously-announced performers that include Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, The Killers, Snoop Dogg and Afrojack. The Slim Shady is expected to perform new material taken from his newest album "MMLP2". The record is set to enter Billboard 200 at No. 1 with 750,000 copies, marking the second-largest sales week of the year.
In addition to performing, the 41-year-old entertainer is set to battle against other musicians in Best Male and Best Hip-Hip categories.
This year's MTV EMAs airs in the U.S. on November 10 live from the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam. Hosted by LMFAO's Redfoo, the event will also feature Jared Leto, Rita Ora, Iggy Azalea, Ellie Goulding and Will Ferrell's Ron Burgundy as guest presenters.
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?