Eminem Lined Up to Perform at MTV EMAs
Eminem is the latest musician to join the stellar line-up of performers at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards. The Detroit MC announced the news by posting a 15-second video on his Twitter on Friday, November 8.
In the clip, a mystery man places a cassette tape into an old-school boombox which is sitting next to a European Music Award statue. The man then presses the play button and a snippet of Eminem's "Berzerk" blasts.
Eminem is joining previously-announced performers that include Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, The Killers, Snoop Dogg and Afrojack. The Slim Shady is expected to perform new material taken from his newest album "MMLP2". The record is set to enter Billboard 200 at No. 1 with 750,000 copies, marking the second-largest sales week of the year.
In addition to performing, the 41-year-old entertainer is set to battle against other musicians in Best Male and Best Hip-Hip categories.
This year's MTV EMAs airs in the U.S. on November 10 live from the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam. Hosted by LMFAO's Redfoo, the event will also feature Jared Leto, Rita Ora, Iggy Azalea, Ellie Goulding and Will Ferrell's Ron Burgundy as guest presenters.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans