Charlie Sheen Sends Brooke Mueller a Photo of Cake With Grenade on Twitter
Charlie Sheen and his ex-wife Brooke Mueller's feud has heated up. On November 5, the actor sent a disturbing tweet to Mueller and wished her a happy birthday, although it was not her birthday.
The photo which was uploaded on Twitter shows a cake with a plastic grenade on top. "Happy Bday Brooke. When you're done sucking off the parking lot at Home Depot why don't ya 'blow' out this candle. c," he captioned the photo.
The former couple's feud started a few days ago after the "Anger Management" star had a candid interview with TMZ, discussing the custody of his and Mueller's sons, Bob and Max. In the session, he called Mueller a "w***e" and said that she put the children in danger.
Mueller filed a restraining order against her ex-husband following the interview. In her filing, she quoted Sheen as saying, "[T]here will be a reckoning. There will be a whirlwind. That they will all reap while desperate begging for my forgiveness. You've all been warned. I will exercise every resource at my disposal. I will, I will, I will, I will empty my entire war chest and if I can't get it done, I know a guy who can." A judge, however, denied her request.
Sheen later mocked Mueller's failed attempt on the social media. He wrote, "Oh, by the way, nice try this morning Brooke. You are a chubby weirdo who will lose at every turn trying to get between me and my boys."
In other news, Denise Richards reportedly wants to give up the custody of Bob and Max. Sources at L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services said that the "Twisted" actress sent a letter to the agency, saying that the boys misbehaved, hurting dogs and her three daughters. The boys' violent acts apparently started after they stayed with their mother. The twins reportedly also had nightmares following the visits and would stay up until 4 A.M.
happy Bday Brooke when you're done sucking off the parking lot at Home Depot why don't ya 'blow' out this candle. c http://t.co/sw1K4LI7BS— Charlie Sheen (@charliesheen) November 5, 2013
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush