Kristen Wiig Sat Next to Ex-Boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti
Kristen Wiig and Fabrizio Moretti's relationship becomes a mystery as they were spotted together at New York Knicks game on Sunday, November 3, three months after their reported split. The "Bridesmaids" star and the The Strokes drummer looked very much civil with each other at the game.
Wiig and Moretti reportedly split in July after 18 months of dating but it was "completely amicable" and they decided to remain friends. They were spotted grabbing coffee together in Brooklyn two months after that. None of them has ever confirmed the split.
However, the former flames looked happy with each other as they sat side by side at Madison Square Garden on Sunday to watch the Knicks playing against Minnesota Timberwolves. A number of other celebrities like Christian Slater, Mary-Kate Olsen and Magic Johnson were also spotted at the game.
Wiig and Moretti's relationship came to public when they were seen making out at The Black Keys' 2011 concert. "I will say that I'm happier than I've ever been, and I feel very lucky," Wiig told Marie Claire at that time.
More Kristen Wiig News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'