Kristen Wiig Sat Next to Ex-Boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti
Kristen Wiig and Fabrizio Moretti's relationship becomes a mystery as they were spotted together at New York Knicks game on Sunday, November 3, three months after their reported split. The "Bridesmaids" star and the The Strokes drummer looked very much civil with each other at the game.
Wiig and Moretti reportedly split in July after 18 months of dating but it was "completely amicable" and they decided to remain friends. They were spotted grabbing coffee together in Brooklyn two months after that. None of them has ever confirmed the split.
However, the former flames looked happy with each other as they sat side by side at Madison Square Garden on Sunday to watch the Knicks playing against Minnesota Timberwolves. A number of other celebrities like Christian Slater, Mary-Kate Olsen and Magic Johnson were also spotted at the game.
Wiig and Moretti's relationship came to public when they were seen making out at The Black Keys' 2011 concert. "I will say that I'm happier than I've ever been, and I feel very lucky," Wiig told Marie Claire at that time.
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie