Kristen Wiig Sat Next to Ex-Boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti
Kristen Wiig and Fabrizio Moretti's relationship becomes a mystery as they were spotted together at New York Knicks game on Sunday, November 3, three months after their reported split. The "Bridesmaids" star and the The Strokes drummer looked very much civil with each other at the game.
Wiig and Moretti reportedly split in July after 18 months of dating but it was "completely amicable" and they decided to remain friends. They were spotted grabbing coffee together in Brooklyn two months after that. None of them has ever confirmed the split.
However, the former flames looked happy with each other as they sat side by side at Madison Square Garden on Sunday to watch the Knicks playing against Minnesota Timberwolves. A number of other celebrities like Christian Slater, Mary-Kate Olsen and Magic Johnson were also spotted at the game.
Wiig and Moretti's relationship came to public when they were seen making out at The Black Keys' 2011 concert. "I will say that I'm happier than I've ever been, and I feel very lucky," Wiig told Marie Claire at that time.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer