Kristen Wiig Sat Next to Ex-Boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti
Kristen Wiig and Fabrizio Moretti's relationship becomes a mystery as they were spotted together at New York Knicks game on Sunday, November 3, three months after their reported split. The "Bridesmaids" star and the The Strokes drummer looked very much civil with each other at the game.
Wiig and Moretti reportedly split in July after 18 months of dating but it was "completely amicable" and they decided to remain friends. They were spotted grabbing coffee together in Brooklyn two months after that. None of them has ever confirmed the split.
However, the former flames looked happy with each other as they sat side by side at Madison Square Garden on Sunday to watch the Knicks playing against Minnesota Timberwolves. A number of other celebrities like Christian Slater, Mary-Kate Olsen and Magic Johnson were also spotted at the game.
Wiig and Moretti's relationship came to public when they were seen making out at The Black Keys' 2011 concert. "I will say that I'm happier than I've ever been, and I feel very lucky," Wiig told Marie Claire at that time.
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together