Kristen Wiig Sat Next to Ex-Boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti
Kristen Wiig and Fabrizio Moretti's relationship becomes a mystery as they were spotted together at New York Knicks game on Sunday, November 3, three months after their reported split. The "Bridesmaids" star and the The Strokes drummer looked very much civil with each other at the game.
Wiig and Moretti reportedly split in July after 18 months of dating but it was "completely amicable" and they decided to remain friends. They were spotted grabbing coffee together in Brooklyn two months after that. None of them has ever confirmed the split.
However, the former flames looked happy with each other as they sat side by side at Madison Square Garden on Sunday to watch the Knicks playing against Minnesota Timberwolves. A number of other celebrities like Christian Slater, Mary-Kate Olsen and Magic Johnson were also spotted at the game.
Wiig and Moretti's relationship came to public when they were seen making out at The Black Keys' 2011 concert. "I will say that I'm happier than I've ever been, and I feel very lucky," Wiig told Marie Claire at that time.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group