Owen Wilson Delving Into Porn Industry for Starz's FBI Drama
Owen Wilson gets into porn industry for his new TV project. The actor teams up with Rene Balcer, Fred Berner and Regina Lee to develop an hour-long period FBI drama, "WonderWorld", for Starz.
Set during the Reagan era and inspired by one of the biggest undercover operations in FBI history, the potential new series revolves around two straight-arrow agents as they infiltrate the Mob-controlled porn industry of the 1980s, facing dire consequences for both themselves and their families.
"Law & Order" producer Rene Balcer will pen the script and serve as showrunner should it get picked up to series. He will additionally executive produce the show along with Wilson and Berner, while Lee is on board as producer.
No actor is cast for the drama so far.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal