Owen Wilson Delving Into Porn Industry for Starz's FBI Drama
Owen Wilson gets into porn industry for his new TV project. The actor teams up with Rene Balcer, Fred Berner and Regina Lee to develop an hour-long period FBI drama, "WonderWorld", for Starz.
Set during the Reagan era and inspired by one of the biggest undercover operations in FBI history, the potential new series revolves around two straight-arrow agents as they infiltrate the Mob-controlled porn industry of the 1980s, facing dire consequences for both themselves and their families.
"Law & Order" producer Rene Balcer will pen the script and serve as showrunner should it get picked up to series. He will additionally executive produce the show along with Wilson and Berner, while Lee is on board as producer.
No actor is cast for the drama so far.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years