Owen Wilson Delving Into Porn Industry for Starz's FBI Drama
Owen Wilson gets into porn industry for his new TV project. The actor teams up with Rene Balcer, Fred Berner and Regina Lee to develop an hour-long period FBI drama, "WonderWorld", for Starz.
Set during the Reagan era and inspired by one of the biggest undercover operations in FBI history, the potential new series revolves around two straight-arrow agents as they infiltrate the Mob-controlled porn industry of the 1980s, facing dire consequences for both themselves and their families.
"Law & Order" producer Rene Balcer will pen the script and serve as showrunner should it get picked up to series. He will additionally executive produce the show along with Wilson and Berner, while Lee is on board as producer.
No actor is cast for the drama so far.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed