Owen Wilson Delving Into Porn Industry for Starz's FBI Drama
Owen Wilson gets into porn industry for his new TV project. The actor teams up with Rene Balcer, Fred Berner and Regina Lee to develop an hour-long period FBI drama, "WonderWorld", for Starz.
Set during the Reagan era and inspired by one of the biggest undercover operations in FBI history, the potential new series revolves around two straight-arrow agents as they infiltrate the Mob-controlled porn industry of the 1980s, facing dire consequences for both themselves and their families.
"Law & Order" producer Rene Balcer will pen the script and serve as showrunner should it get picked up to series. He will additionally executive produce the show along with Wilson and Berner, while Lee is on board as producer.
No actor is cast for the drama so far.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?