Owen Wilson Delving Into Porn Industry for Starz's FBI Drama
Owen Wilson gets into porn industry for his new TV project. The actor teams up with Rene Balcer, Fred Berner and Regina Lee to develop an hour-long period FBI drama, "WonderWorld", for Starz.
Set during the Reagan era and inspired by one of the biggest undercover operations in FBI history, the potential new series revolves around two straight-arrow agents as they infiltrate the Mob-controlled porn industry of the 1980s, facing dire consequences for both themselves and their families.
"Law & Order" producer Rene Balcer will pen the script and serve as showrunner should it get picked up to series. He will additionally executive produce the show along with Wilson and Berner, while Lee is on board as producer.
No actor is cast for the drama so far.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season