Will Ferrell to Appear as 'Anchorman' Character Ron Burgundy on 'CONAN'
Will Ferrell's Ron Burgundy will return to "CONAN" on Thursday, November 21. The actor will once again appear as his "Anchorman" character following his surprise apperance in March 2012 on the TBS show to break the news that the long-awaited sequel to the 2004 comedy film was finally greenlit.
For his next visit, Ferrell/Burgundy will have a sitdown with host Conan O'Brien. "It's thrilling to be on the Conan O'Brien show, a top flight show. I'm excited to hear he's still on television," so the famous newsman from San Diego says.
They will discuss Burgundy's new book "Let Me Off at the Top!: My Classy Life and Other Musings", which will hit the stores on Tuesday, November 18, as well as his new film "Anchorman: The Legend Continues", which is due in U.S. theaters on December 20.
In the "Anchorman" sequel, Ron Burgundy, his co-anchor and wife Veronica Corningstone (Christina Applegate), weather man Brick Tamland (Steve Carell), man on the street Brian Fantana (Paul Rudd) and sports guy Champ Kind (David Koechner) take New York's first 24-hour news channel by storm.
Kristen Wiig plays Brick's love interest, with Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Harrison Ford, Greg Kinnear and more also joining the cast. The likes of Nicole Kidman, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Drake and Kanye West are set to make cameo appearances.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed