Will Ferrell to Appear as 'Anchorman' Character Ron Burgundy on 'CONAN'
Will Ferrell's Ron Burgundy will return to "CONAN" on Thursday, November 21. The actor will once again appear as his "Anchorman" character following his surprise apperance in March 2012 on the TBS show to break the news that the long-awaited sequel to the 2004 comedy film was finally greenlit.
For his next visit, Ferrell/Burgundy will have a sitdown with host Conan O'Brien. "It's thrilling to be on the Conan O'Brien show, a top flight show. I'm excited to hear he's still on television," so the famous newsman from San Diego says.
They will discuss Burgundy's new book "Let Me Off at the Top!: My Classy Life and Other Musings", which will hit the stores on Tuesday, November 18, as well as his new film "Anchorman: The Legend Continues", which is due in U.S. theaters on December 20.
In the "Anchorman" sequel, Ron Burgundy, his co-anchor and wife Veronica Corningstone (Christina Applegate), weather man Brick Tamland (Steve Carell), man on the street Brian Fantana (Paul Rudd) and sports guy Champ Kind (David Koechner) take New York's first 24-hour news channel by storm.
Kristen Wiig plays Brick's love interest, with Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Harrison Ford, Greg Kinnear and more also joining the cast. The likes of Nicole Kidman, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Drake and Kanye West are set to make cameo appearances.
More CONAN News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'