Kanye West Previews New Track 'I Am Not Here' During 'Yeezus' Tour
Kanye West keeps giving fans surprises when bringing his "Yeezus" tour to cities across the U.S.. The rapper has been treating the audience members who attended his concerts with a snippet of an unreleased new track.
The new song is rumored to be titled "I Am Not Here". According to reports, West performed the snippet of the song when kicking off his tour in Seattle. He decided to play the tune a bit more in San Jose earlier this week, but the longest snippet was performed during the rapper's show in Oakland on Thursday, October 24.
Before West's "Yeezus" arrived earlier this year, producer Rick Rubin revealed that West had recorded too many tracks for the album. Therefore, the boyfriend of Kim Kardashian had to scrapped some songs.
There's still no word whether or not the new song is a "Yeezus" leftover, but fans are expecting the hear the full version of the song soon.
More Kanye West News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed