Kanye West Previews New Track 'I Am Not Here' During 'Yeezus' Tour
Kanye West keeps giving fans surprises when bringing his "Yeezus" tour to cities across the U.S.. The rapper has been treating the audience members who attended his concerts with a snippet of an unreleased new track.
The new song is rumored to be titled "I Am Not Here". According to reports, West performed the snippet of the song when kicking off his tour in Seattle. He decided to play the tune a bit more in San Jose earlier this week, but the longest snippet was performed during the rapper's show in Oakland on Thursday, October 24.
Before West's "Yeezus" arrived earlier this year, producer Rick Rubin revealed that West had recorded too many tracks for the album. Therefore, the boyfriend of Kim Kardashian had to scrapped some songs.
There's still no word whether or not the new song is a "Yeezus" leftover, but fans are expecting the hear the full version of the song soon.
More Kanye West News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier