Kanye West Previews New Track 'I Am Not Here' During 'Yeezus' Tour
Kanye West keeps giving fans surprises when bringing his "Yeezus" tour to cities across the U.S.. The rapper has been treating the audience members who attended his concerts with a snippet of an unreleased new track.
The new song is rumored to be titled "I Am Not Here". According to reports, West performed the snippet of the song when kicking off his tour in Seattle. He decided to play the tune a bit more in San Jose earlier this week, but the longest snippet was performed during the rapper's show in Oakland on Thursday, October 24.
Before West's "Yeezus" arrived earlier this year, producer Rick Rubin revealed that West had recorded too many tracks for the album. Therefore, the boyfriend of Kim Kardashian had to scrapped some songs.
There's still no word whether or not the new song is a "Yeezus" leftover, but fans are expecting the hear the full version of the song soon.
More Kanye West News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3