Kanye West Previews New Track 'I Am Not Here' During 'Yeezus' Tour
Kanye West keeps giving fans surprises when bringing his "Yeezus" tour to cities across the U.S.. The rapper has been treating the audience members who attended his concerts with a snippet of an unreleased new track.
The new song is rumored to be titled "I Am Not Here". According to reports, West performed the snippet of the song when kicking off his tour in Seattle. He decided to play the tune a bit more in San Jose earlier this week, but the longest snippet was performed during the rapper's show in Oakland on Thursday, October 24.
Before West's "Yeezus" arrived earlier this year, producer Rick Rubin revealed that West had recorded too many tracks for the album. Therefore, the boyfriend of Kim Kardashian had to scrapped some songs.
There's still no word whether or not the new song is a "Yeezus" leftover, but fans are expecting the hear the full version of the song soon.
More Kanye West News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle