Kanye West Previews New Track 'I Am Not Here' During 'Yeezus' Tour
Kanye West keeps giving fans surprises when bringing his "Yeezus" tour to cities across the U.S.. The rapper has been treating the audience members who attended his concerts with a snippet of an unreleased new track.
The new song is rumored to be titled "I Am Not Here". According to reports, West performed the snippet of the song when kicking off his tour in Seattle. He decided to play the tune a bit more in San Jose earlier this week, but the longest snippet was performed during the rapper's show in Oakland on Thursday, October 24.
Before West's "Yeezus" arrived earlier this year, producer Rick Rubin revealed that West had recorded too many tracks for the album. Therefore, the boyfriend of Kim Kardashian had to scrapped some songs.
There's still no word whether or not the new song is a "Yeezus" leftover, but fans are expecting the hear the full version of the song soon.
More Kanye West News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked