First Look at Dakota Fanning in 'Franny' and Christian Bale in 'Exodus'
A sneak peek at the first look of Dakota Fanning in "Franny" has been shared. In new on-set pictures, the "Twilight Saga" star is seen sporting a fake baby bump and dressing her belly in a frumpy outfit. She filmed her scene on the Delaware river in Philadelphia.
She was joined on a boat by Richard Gere who was spotted wearing a dark sweater, pink pants and a white captain hat. In the forthcoming movie, the "Brooklyn's Finest" actor plays a hedonist who tries to befriend a young couple played by Fanning and Theo James.
Elsewhere, a scruffy Christian Bale was pictured shooting Ridley Scott's biblical film "Exodus" in Almeria, Spain. The "American Hustle" star wore traditional clothes and carried a bow and arrow when hitting the set in the Sierra Alhamilla mountain range.
The movie revolves around the exodus of the Jews from Egypt under the guidance of Moses (Bale). The multiple set pictures show the crew building a massive set that depicted the village in the ancient Egypt. A giant statue-like bust was also spotted among the setting.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards