First Look at Dakota Fanning in 'Franny' and Christian Bale in 'Exodus'
A sneak peek at the first look of Dakota Fanning in "Franny" has been shared. In new on-set pictures, the "Twilight Saga" star is seen sporting a fake baby bump and dressing her belly in a frumpy outfit. She filmed her scene on the Delaware river in Philadelphia.
She was joined on a boat by Richard Gere who was spotted wearing a dark sweater, pink pants and a white captain hat. In the forthcoming movie, the "Brooklyn's Finest" actor plays a hedonist who tries to befriend a young couple played by Fanning and Theo James.
Elsewhere, a scruffy Christian Bale was pictured shooting Ridley Scott's biblical film "Exodus" in Almeria, Spain. The "American Hustle" star wore traditional clothes and carried a bow and arrow when hitting the set in the Sierra Alhamilla mountain range.
The movie revolves around the exodus of the Jews from Egypt under the guidance of Moses (Bale). The multiple set pictures show the crew building a massive set that depicted the village in the ancient Egypt. A giant statue-like bust was also spotted among the setting.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs