First Look at Dakota Fanning in 'Franny' and Christian Bale in 'Exodus'
A sneak peek at the first look of Dakota Fanning in "Franny" has been shared. In new on-set pictures, the "Twilight Saga" star is seen sporting a fake baby bump and dressing her belly in a frumpy outfit. She filmed her scene on the Delaware river in Philadelphia.
She was joined on a boat by Richard Gere who was spotted wearing a dark sweater, pink pants and a white captain hat. In the forthcoming movie, the "Brooklyn's Finest" actor plays a hedonist who tries to befriend a young couple played by Fanning and Theo James.
Elsewhere, a scruffy Christian Bale was pictured shooting Ridley Scott's biblical film "Exodus" in Almeria, Spain. The "American Hustle" star wore traditional clothes and carried a bow and arrow when hitting the set in the Sierra Alhamilla mountain range.
The movie revolves around the exodus of the Jews from Egypt under the guidance of Moses (Bale). The multiple set pictures show the crew building a massive set that depicted the village in the ancient Egypt. A giant statue-like bust was also spotted among the setting.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell