First Look at Dakota Fanning in 'Franny' and Christian Bale in 'Exodus'
A sneak peek at the first look of Dakota Fanning in "Franny" has been shared. In new on-set pictures, the "Twilight Saga" star is seen sporting a fake baby bump and dressing her belly in a frumpy outfit. She filmed her scene on the Delaware river in Philadelphia.
She was joined on a boat by Richard Gere who was spotted wearing a dark sweater, pink pants and a white captain hat. In the forthcoming movie, the "Brooklyn's Finest" actor plays a hedonist who tries to befriend a young couple played by Fanning and Theo James.
Elsewhere, a scruffy Christian Bale was pictured shooting Ridley Scott's biblical film "Exodus" in Almeria, Spain. The "American Hustle" star wore traditional clothes and carried a bow and arrow when hitting the set in the Sierra Alhamilla mountain range.
The movie revolves around the exodus of the Jews from Egypt under the guidance of Moses (Bale). The multiple set pictures show the crew building a massive set that depicted the village in the ancient Egypt. A giant statue-like bust was also spotted among the setting.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7