First Look at Dakota Fanning in 'Franny' and Christian Bale in 'Exodus'
A sneak peek at the first look of Dakota Fanning in "Franny" has been shared. In new on-set pictures, the "Twilight Saga" star is seen sporting a fake baby bump and dressing her belly in a frumpy outfit. She filmed her scene on the Delaware river in Philadelphia.
She was joined on a boat by Richard Gere who was spotted wearing a dark sweater, pink pants and a white captain hat. In the forthcoming movie, the "Brooklyn's Finest" actor plays a hedonist who tries to befriend a young couple played by Fanning and Theo James.
Elsewhere, a scruffy Christian Bale was pictured shooting Ridley Scott's biblical film "Exodus" in Almeria, Spain. The "American Hustle" star wore traditional clothes and carried a bow and arrow when hitting the set in the Sierra Alhamilla mountain range.
The movie revolves around the exodus of the Jews from Egypt under the guidance of Moses (Bale). The multiple set pictures show the crew building a massive set that depicted the village in the ancient Egypt. A giant statue-like bust was also spotted among the setting.
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip