Avril Lavigne Unveils 'Let Me Go' Music Video Ft. Chad Kroeger
Avril Lavigne has released the music video for her collaboration with husband Chad Kroeger, "Let Me Go". The five-minute gothic clip opens with the Canadian singer singing about her former lover while playing the piano in a huge mansion.
An old man, who at first appears to be just a lonely groundskeeper, is later seen playing his guitar in front of a mirror with Lavigne in it. It is then revealed that the old man is an aged version of Kroeger. The Chris Sims-directed video closes with Lavigne having to let go of her significant other.
"Let Me Go" is the third single off Lavigne's self-titled fifth studio album, "Avril Lavigne". The 29-year-old singer co-wrote the song with Nickelback's frontman Kroeger, with whom she tied the knot earlier this year.
"So excited to share my #LetMeGoVideo, featuring my husband Chad Kroeger, with everyone!!!" Lavigne tweeted her excitement of the new video on Tuesday, October 15.
Lavigne is currently working on her forthcoming album. The follow-up to 2011's "Goodbye Lullaby" is scheduled to hit the stores in November via Epic Records.
More Avril Lavigne News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group