Avril Lavigne Unveils 'Let Me Go' Music Video Ft. Chad Kroeger
Avril Lavigne has released the music video for her collaboration with husband Chad Kroeger, "Let Me Go". The five-minute gothic clip opens with the Canadian singer singing about her former lover while playing the piano in a huge mansion.
An old man, who at first appears to be just a lonely groundskeeper, is later seen playing his guitar in front of a mirror with Lavigne in it. It is then revealed that the old man is an aged version of Kroeger. The Chris Sims-directed video closes with Lavigne having to let go of her significant other.
"Let Me Go" is the third single off Lavigne's self-titled fifth studio album, "Avril Lavigne". The 29-year-old singer co-wrote the song with Nickelback's frontman Kroeger, with whom she tied the knot earlier this year.
"So excited to share my #LetMeGoVideo, featuring my husband Chad Kroeger, with everyone!!!" Lavigne tweeted her excitement of the new video on Tuesday, October 15.
Lavigne is currently working on her forthcoming album. The follow-up to 2011's "Goodbye Lullaby" is scheduled to hit the stores in November via Epic Records.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia