Lauryn Hill to Postpone Home Detention to Go on Tour
Lauryn Hill was expected to begin her three-month home detention on Friday, October 4. However, the singer has been granted permission to postpone her detention sentence to go on tour.
According to TMZ, Hill's tour will kick off on November 15 and finish on December 31. The former member of The Fugees will still be monitored as she will have to run the dates and locations of each venues and hotel past her probation officer.
Hill will return to her home on January 1, 2014, to resume the delayed detention.
Hill was released from the Federal Correctional Institution in Connecticut on Friday, October 4 after spending three months behind bars for tax evasion. The home detention is a part of the singer's sentence for the case.
The 38-year-old artist has started working on music again. She recently released "Consumerism", a new single that is set to be featured in her next album, "Letters from Exile".
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia