Lauryn Hill to Postpone Home Detention to Go on Tour
Lauryn Hill was expected to begin her three-month home detention on Friday, October 4. However, the singer has been granted permission to postpone her detention sentence to go on tour.
According to TMZ, Hill's tour will kick off on November 15 and finish on December 31. The former member of The Fugees will still be monitored as she will have to run the dates and locations of each venues and hotel past her probation officer.
Hill will return to her home on January 1, 2014, to resume the delayed detention.
Hill was released from the Federal Correctional Institution in Connecticut on Friday, October 4 after spending three months behind bars for tax evasion. The home detention is a part of the singer's sentence for the case.
The 38-year-old artist has started working on music again. She recently released "Consumerism", a new single that is set to be featured in her next album, "Letters from Exile".
More Lauryn Hill News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis