Lauryn Hill to Postpone Home Detention to Go on Tour
Lauryn Hill was expected to begin her three-month home detention on Friday, October 4. However, the singer has been granted permission to postpone her detention sentence to go on tour.
According to TMZ, Hill's tour will kick off on November 15 and finish on December 31. The former member of The Fugees will still be monitored as she will have to run the dates and locations of each venues and hotel past her probation officer.
Hill will return to her home on January 1, 2014, to resume the delayed detention.
Hill was released from the Federal Correctional Institution in Connecticut on Friday, October 4 after spending three months behind bars for tax evasion. The home detention is a part of the singer's sentence for the case.
The 38-year-old artist has started working on music again. She recently released "Consumerism", a new single that is set to be featured in her next album, "Letters from Exile".
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21