Lauryn Hill to Postpone Home Detention to Go on Tour
Lauryn Hill was expected to begin her three-month home detention on Friday, October 4. However, the singer has been granted permission to postpone her detention sentence to go on tour.
According to TMZ, Hill's tour will kick off on November 15 and finish on December 31. The former member of The Fugees will still be monitored as she will have to run the dates and locations of each venues and hotel past her probation officer.
Hill will return to her home on January 1, 2014, to resume the delayed detention.
Hill was released from the Federal Correctional Institution in Connecticut on Friday, October 4 after spending three months behind bars for tax evasion. The home detention is a part of the singer's sentence for the case.
The 38-year-old artist has started working on music again. She recently released "Consumerism", a new single that is set to be featured in her next album, "Letters from Exile".
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper