Lauryn Hill to Postpone Home Detention to Go on Tour
Lauryn Hill was expected to begin her three-month home detention on Friday, October 4. However, the singer has been granted permission to postpone her detention sentence to go on tour.
According to TMZ, Hill's tour will kick off on November 15 and finish on December 31. The former member of The Fugees will still be monitored as she will have to run the dates and locations of each venues and hotel past her probation officer.
Hill will return to her home on January 1, 2014, to resume the delayed detention.
Hill was released from the Federal Correctional Institution in Connecticut on Friday, October 4 after spending three months behind bars for tax evasion. The home detention is a part of the singer's sentence for the case.
The 38-year-old artist has started working on music again. She recently released "Consumerism", a new single that is set to be featured in her next album, "Letters from Exile".
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage