'90210' Alums Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling Reunite in ABC Family Pilot
ABC Family will stage a "Beverly Hills, 90210" reunion. Jennie Garth and her former co-star on the 1990s popular TV series, Tori Spelling, are set to share screen in the network's comedy pilot, "Mystery Girls".
The potential new series follows a former starlet who is roped into solving crimes with her former mystery TV show co-star when a witness to a crime will only speak to the infamous "Mystery Girls", which was the highest rated program of the '90s.
Spelling will play Holly, who is desperate to regain her former fame and plans to resurrect her life by using her acting skills and crime "experience" to open a detective agency. Now she just has to get Charlie (Garth), her former co-star-turned suburban housewife and mother, on board with the plan.
Both actresses will also serve as executive producers alongside Maggie Malina ("Single Ladies"). Spelling and Shepard Boucher ("Men at Work") came up with the idea of the story, with the pilot written by Boucher. Filming is scheduled to take place in November.
Garth and Spelling reprised their "Beverly Hills, 90210" roles as Kelly Taylor and Donna Martin respectively on the show's spin-off, "90210". The former was featured in 20 episodes, while the latter guest starred in 2 episodes.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked