'90210' Alums Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling Reunite in ABC Family Pilot
ABC Family will stage a "Beverly Hills, 90210" reunion. Jennie Garth and her former co-star on the 1990s popular TV series, Tori Spelling, are set to share screen in the network's comedy pilot, "Mystery Girls".
The potential new series follows a former starlet who is roped into solving crimes with her former mystery TV show co-star when a witness to a crime will only speak to the infamous "Mystery Girls", which was the highest rated program of the '90s.
Spelling will play Holly, who is desperate to regain her former fame and plans to resurrect her life by using her acting skills and crime "experience" to open a detective agency. Now she just has to get Charlie (Garth), her former co-star-turned suburban housewife and mother, on board with the plan.
Both actresses will also serve as executive producers alongside Maggie Malina ("Single Ladies"). Spelling and Shepard Boucher ("Men at Work") came up with the idea of the story, with the pilot written by Boucher. Filming is scheduled to take place in November.
Garth and Spelling reprised their "Beverly Hills, 90210" roles as Kelly Taylor and Donna Martin respectively on the show's spin-off, "90210". The former was featured in 20 episodes, while the latter guest starred in 2 episodes.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl