'90210' Alums Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling Reunite in ABC Family Pilot
ABC Family will stage a "Beverly Hills, 90210" reunion. Jennie Garth and her former co-star on the 1990s popular TV series, Tori Spelling, are set to share screen in the network's comedy pilot, "Mystery Girls".
The potential new series follows a former starlet who is roped into solving crimes with her former mystery TV show co-star when a witness to a crime will only speak to the infamous "Mystery Girls", which was the highest rated program of the '90s.
Spelling will play Holly, who is desperate to regain her former fame and plans to resurrect her life by using her acting skills and crime "experience" to open a detective agency. Now she just has to get Charlie (Garth), her former co-star-turned suburban housewife and mother, on board with the plan.
Both actresses will also serve as executive producers alongside Maggie Malina ("Single Ladies"). Spelling and Shepard Boucher ("Men at Work") came up with the idea of the story, with the pilot written by Boucher. Filming is scheduled to take place in November.
Garth and Spelling reprised their "Beverly Hills, 90210" roles as Kelly Taylor and Donna Martin respectively on the show's spin-off, "90210". The former was featured in 20 episodes, while the latter guest starred in 2 episodes.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs