First Look at 'The Mentalist' and 'Bones' Weddings
Wedding bells are ringing for two long-running series, "The Mentalist" and "Bones". Now, sneak peeks at the holy matrimony on both shows have made their way out online, revealing first look at the happy couples.
On/off couple Wayne Rigsby and (Owain Yeoman) and Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti) are the ones who will walk down the aisle in season 6 of "The Mentalist". The pair decide to make their relationship official after investigating the murder of a guest of a wedding in Napa in the third episode. According to TV Guide, Jane and the CBI team travel to the town and though the crime prompts the wedding to be canceled, conversations with the bride inspire Van Pelt and Rigsby to plan their own nuptials.
"I don't think I'm giving away too much to say that by the time [the Red John story line ends], they are husband and wife," series creator Bruno Heller recently said. "I don't know your views on marriage, but [it's] most people's happy ending."
Over at "Bones", central characters Seeley Booth and Temperance Brennan are finally getting married after their engagement was called off before. Star David Boreanaz posted on WhoSay a photo of him wearing a white shirt and a black bowtie, further teasing fans with a caption, "Booth heading to the..."
He followed it up with another picture featuring leading lady Emily Deschanel dressing in what appears to be Bones' wedding attire. She poses behind a wedding cake, which has skeleton couple on the top of it.
"The Mentalist" season 6 premieres Sunday, September 29 at 10 P.M. on CBS, while "Bones" airs Mondays at 8 P.M. on FOX.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences