'Glee' Releases Spoilery Photo From Season 5
"Glee" has released a spoilery image from its upcoming season 5. Making its way out via Entertainment Weekly, it reveals the fate of Kurt and Blaine's relationship after their rocky romance in the previous installment.
In the said picture, [SPOILER ALERT!] Kurt and Blaine kiss, confirming that they are back on together. However, Darren Criss says it's not Kurt accepting Blain's proposal as some may suggest since Blain was ring shopping in season 4.
Criss says that the kiss means Kurt agrees to date Blaine again after the latter woos the former with a rendition of The Beatles' "Got to Get You Into My Life" accompanied by a marching band. "Well, 'Glee' never skimps," says the Blaine depicter of the musical number. "A simple question is not going to escape an elaborate gesture on 'Glee', that's for sure."
As for Kurt's response to the proposal, Criss teases, "There's definitely going to be an answer to what Blaine is going to do within the first two episodes."
"Glee" will open its fifth season with two parts of The Beatles tribute beginning Thursday, September 26 at 9/8c on FOX. Some songs in the first episode, such as "Yesterday" (Lea Michele's Rachel) and "All You Need Is Love" (Blaine), were recently debuted for listening pleasure.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'