'Glee' Releases Spoilery Photo From Season 5
"Glee" has released a spoilery image from its upcoming season 5. Making its way out via Entertainment Weekly, it reveals the fate of Kurt and Blaine's relationship after their rocky romance in the previous installment.
In the said picture, [SPOILER ALERT!] Kurt and Blaine kiss, confirming that they are back on together. However, Darren Criss says it's not Kurt accepting Blain's proposal as some may suggest since Blain was ring shopping in season 4.
Criss says that the kiss means Kurt agrees to date Blaine again after the latter woos the former with a rendition of The Beatles' "Got to Get You Into My Life" accompanied by a marching band. "Well, 'Glee' never skimps," says the Blaine depicter of the musical number. "A simple question is not going to escape an elaborate gesture on 'Glee', that's for sure."
As for Kurt's response to the proposal, Criss teases, "There's definitely going to be an answer to what Blaine is going to do within the first two episodes."
"Glee" will open its fifth season with two parts of The Beatles tribute beginning Thursday, September 26 at 9/8c on FOX. Some songs in the first episode, such as "Yesterday" (Lea Michele's Rachel) and "All You Need Is Love" (Blaine), were recently debuted for listening pleasure.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years