Chloe Moretz Slams Death Hoax, Calls Pranksters 'Sick'
Chloe Moretz is fine despite reports suggesting that she fell to her death in Switzerland. The "Hugo" star took to Twitter on Sunday, September 15 to tell her fans that she was well and lashed out at "disgusting" pranksters.
"I don't know who made this up but you're disgusting. I am not dead. I did not die from snowboarding. It isn't even snowing here in Switzerland," she wrote. "I've had my loved ones calling crying to check and see if I'm alive. Don't make this up. It's not real. I am fully alive and here. You're sick," she added angrily.
Chloe's brother Trevor also took to Twitter to slam the report. "Guys @ChloeGMoretz is fine and safe she is not dead nor in accident of any kind please rest assured," he wrote. The "Kick-Ass 2" actress was in the European country to shoot a new film.
Earlier this month, Chloe was rumored as potential cast of "Star Wars Episode 7". The rumors started after she tweeted about the movie for several days. On September 8, she wrote, "Night shoots = movie day in," along with a logo of "Star Wars". "Already on 'Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith'. Today was productive," she wrote again.
In a recent interview with MTV, the 16-year-old actress only said that she was interested in taking part in the movie. "Obviously there's interest, it's 'Star Wars'. I'd kill to be a part of that franchise. I don't know JJ, I'll give you my phone number, if you'd text me," she said.
More Chloe Moretz News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years