Chloe Moretz Slams Death Hoax, Calls Pranksters 'Sick'
Chloe Moretz is fine despite reports suggesting that she fell to her death in Switzerland. The "Hugo" star took to Twitter on Sunday, September 15 to tell her fans that she was well and lashed out at "disgusting" pranksters.
"I don't know who made this up but you're disgusting. I am not dead. I did not die from snowboarding. It isn't even snowing here in Switzerland," she wrote. "I've had my loved ones calling crying to check and see if I'm alive. Don't make this up. It's not real. I am fully alive and here. You're sick," she added angrily.
Chloe's brother Trevor also took to Twitter to slam the report. "Guys @ChloeGMoretz is fine and safe she is not dead nor in accident of any kind please rest assured," he wrote. The "Kick-Ass 2" actress was in the European country to shoot a new film.
Earlier this month, Chloe was rumored as potential cast of "Star Wars Episode 7". The rumors started after she tweeted about the movie for several days. On September 8, she wrote, "Night shoots = movie day in," along with a logo of "Star Wars". "Already on 'Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith'. Today was productive," she wrote again.
In a recent interview with MTV, the 16-year-old actress only said that she was interested in taking part in the movie. "Obviously there's interest, it's 'Star Wars'. I'd kill to be a part of that franchise. I don't know JJ, I'll give you my phone number, if you'd text me," she said.
More Chloe Moretz News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App