Chloe Moretz Slams Death Hoax, Calls Pranksters 'Sick'
Chloe Moretz is fine despite reports suggesting that she fell to her death in Switzerland. The "Hugo" star took to Twitter on Sunday, September 15 to tell her fans that she was well and lashed out at "disgusting" pranksters.
"I don't know who made this up but you're disgusting. I am not dead. I did not die from snowboarding. It isn't even snowing here in Switzerland," she wrote. "I've had my loved ones calling crying to check and see if I'm alive. Don't make this up. It's not real. I am fully alive and here. You're sick," she added angrily.
Chloe's brother Trevor also took to Twitter to slam the report. "Guys @ChloeGMoretz is fine and safe she is not dead nor in accident of any kind please rest assured," he wrote. The "Kick-Ass 2" actress was in the European country to shoot a new film.
Earlier this month, Chloe was rumored as potential cast of "Star Wars Episode 7". The rumors started after she tweeted about the movie for several days. On September 8, she wrote, "Night shoots = movie day in," along with a logo of "Star Wars". "Already on 'Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith'. Today was productive," she wrote again.
In a recent interview with MTV, the 16-year-old actress only said that she was interested in taking part in the movie. "Obviously there's interest, it's 'Star Wars'. I'd kill to be a part of that franchise. I don't know JJ, I'll give you my phone number, if you'd text me," she said.
More Chloe Moretz News
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks