Eminem Teases 'Berzerk' Music Video
Less than a month after he released "Berzerk", the first single off his forthcoming eighth studio album "MMLP2", Eminem is looking to unveil the track's music video anytime soon. The Grammy Award-winning rap superstar premiered a teaser of the video during his halftime gap appearance at the ESPN broadcast of the Michigan-Notre Dame college football game Saturday night, September 7.
The one-minute-plus clip shows Slim Shady, looking like he never aged since his last music video, rocking a Detroit Pistons jersey and matching headgear in a shout-out to his hometown. It also features the track's producer Rick Rubin and Compton rapper Kendrick Lamar who performed with Eminem in Europe last month at the Glasgow Summer Session in Bellahouston Park followed by a gig at the Stade de France.
However, the teaser clip may have been overshadowed by Eminem's interview with ESPN's "Saturday Night Football" halftime show hosts Brent Musburger and Kirk Herbstreit. The 40-year-old rap star appeared dazed and confused as he talked about the song and his upcoming album as he admitted, "Live TV freaks me out a little bit."
"Berzerk" marks Eminem's return to recording after a two-and-a-half-year lull, serving as his comeback song and preview to his long-awaited album. Sampling Billy Squier's "The Stroke", Slim Shady takes his loyal fans back to his roots in the old school hip-hop tune.
Eminem's "Berzerk" teaser clip:
Eminem's interview on ESPN's "Saturday Night Football":
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill