'Dexter' 8.11 Preview and Clips: Saxon Offers Dexter a Choice
Dexter has a head-to-head meeting with Oliver Saxon/Daniel Vogel a.k.a. the Brain Surgeon in the next episode of the Showtime series. Obviously shaken by Dr. Vogel's death in the hands of her own homicidal son, Dexter is determined to finish Saxon off before he leaves for Argentina.
Saxon, showing no resentment, stops by Dexter's apartment and proposes an idea of them walking away from and forgetting each other. He offers Dexter a choice, "Go on with your life, or come after me," knowing that Dexter has more to lose.
With the lives of his loved ones are put at risk, Dexter is torn between fleeing the country with Hannah and Harrison, and taking Saxon out once and for all. Meanwhile, the search for Hannah may be close to finding her true hiding place.
"Monkey in a Box", the penultimate episode of "Dexter" eighth and final season, will air Sunday, September 15 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime. Dr. Vogel's funeral will be taking place in the episode and, judging from the preview video, more blood will spill.
"Dexter" 8.11 preview:
"Dexter" 8.11 clip #1:
"Dexter" 8.11 clip #2:
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby