'Dexter' 8.11 Preview and Clips: Saxon Offers Dexter a Choice
Dexter has a head-to-head meeting with Oliver Saxon/Daniel Vogel a.k.a. the Brain Surgeon in the next episode of the Showtime series. Obviously shaken by Dr. Vogel's death in the hands of her own homicidal son, Dexter is determined to finish Saxon off before he leaves for Argentina.
Saxon, showing no resentment, stops by Dexter's apartment and proposes an idea of them walking away from and forgetting each other. He offers Dexter a choice, "Go on with your life, or come after me," knowing that Dexter has more to lose.
With the lives of his loved ones are put at risk, Dexter is torn between fleeing the country with Hannah and Harrison, and taking Saxon out once and for all. Meanwhile, the search for Hannah may be close to finding her true hiding place.
"Monkey in a Box", the penultimate episode of "Dexter" eighth and final season, will air Sunday, September 15 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime. Dr. Vogel's funeral will be taking place in the episode and, judging from the preview video, more blood will spill.
"Dexter" 8.11 preview:
"Dexter" 8.11 clip #1:
"Dexter" 8.11 clip #2:
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered