'Dexter' 8.11 Preview and Clips: Saxon Offers Dexter a Choice
Dexter has a head-to-head meeting with Oliver Saxon/Daniel Vogel a.k.a. the Brain Surgeon in the next episode of the Showtime series. Obviously shaken by Dr. Vogel's death in the hands of her own homicidal son, Dexter is determined to finish Saxon off before he leaves for Argentina.
Saxon, showing no resentment, stops by Dexter's apartment and proposes an idea of them walking away from and forgetting each other. He offers Dexter a choice, "Go on with your life, or come after me," knowing that Dexter has more to lose.
With the lives of his loved ones are put at risk, Dexter is torn between fleeing the country with Hannah and Harrison, and taking Saxon out once and for all. Meanwhile, the search for Hannah may be close to finding her true hiding place.
"Monkey in a Box", the penultimate episode of "Dexter" eighth and final season, will air Sunday, September 15 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime. Dr. Vogel's funeral will be taking place in the episode and, judging from the preview video, more blood will spill.
"Dexter" 8.11 preview:
"Dexter" 8.11 clip #1:
"Dexter" 8.11 clip #2:
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters