'Dexter' 8.11 Preview and Clips: Saxon Offers Dexter a Choice
Dexter has a head-to-head meeting with Oliver Saxon/Daniel Vogel a.k.a. the Brain Surgeon in the next episode of the Showtime series. Obviously shaken by Dr. Vogel's death in the hands of her own homicidal son, Dexter is determined to finish Saxon off before he leaves for Argentina.
Saxon, showing no resentment, stops by Dexter's apartment and proposes an idea of them walking away from and forgetting each other. He offers Dexter a choice, "Go on with your life, or come after me," knowing that Dexter has more to lose.
With the lives of his loved ones are put at risk, Dexter is torn between fleeing the country with Hannah and Harrison, and taking Saxon out once and for all. Meanwhile, the search for Hannah may be close to finding her true hiding place.
"Monkey in a Box", the penultimate episode of "Dexter" eighth and final season, will air Sunday, September 15 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime. Dr. Vogel's funeral will be taking place in the episode and, judging from the preview video, more blood will spill.
"Dexter" 8.11 preview:
"Dexter" 8.11 clip #1:
"Dexter" 8.11 clip #2:
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music