'Dexter' 8.11 Preview and Clips: Saxon Offers Dexter a Choice
Dexter has a head-to-head meeting with Oliver Saxon/Daniel Vogel a.k.a. the Brain Surgeon in the next episode of the Showtime series. Obviously shaken by Dr. Vogel's death in the hands of her own homicidal son, Dexter is determined to finish Saxon off before he leaves for Argentina.
Saxon, showing no resentment, stops by Dexter's apartment and proposes an idea of them walking away from and forgetting each other. He offers Dexter a choice, "Go on with your life, or come after me," knowing that Dexter has more to lose.
With the lives of his loved ones are put at risk, Dexter is torn between fleeing the country with Hannah and Harrison, and taking Saxon out once and for all. Meanwhile, the search for Hannah may be close to finding her true hiding place.
"Monkey in a Box", the penultimate episode of "Dexter" eighth and final season, will air Sunday, September 15 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime. Dr. Vogel's funeral will be taking place in the episode and, judging from the preview video, more blood will spill.
"Dexter" 8.11 preview:
"Dexter" 8.11 clip #1:
"Dexter" 8.11 clip #2:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences