Miley Cyrus Brags on Twitter About Calling Paparazzi C-Word
Miley Cyrus makes headlines again with her antics. The "We Can't Stop" singer recently announced that she had called paparazzi "c**t." The former Disney star opted to reveal it herself on the social media because it eventually would become "news."
She wrote on September 4, "Just called this paparazzi a C**T. So before he makes breaking 'news' out if it. I'll just say it. Ha-Ha #C**T." Prior to the announcement, she shared a cover art and a photo of Mike Will Made It's single, in which she is featured alongside Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J.
Miley, who has been showered with criticism following her raunchy performance at the 2013 MTV VMAs on August 25, recently broke silence about the issue. In an interview with MTV, the singer said that she wanted to make history.
"Me and Robin Thicke the whole time said, 'You know we're about to make history right now,' "she explained. "I don't pay attention to the negative because I've seen this play out so many times. How many times have we seen this play out in pop music? Madonna's done it. Britney Spears has done it. Every VMA performance ... that's what you're looking for; you're wanting to make history."
"What's amazing is, I think, now, we're three days later and people are still talking about it. They're overthinking it. You're thinking about it more than I thought about it when I did it. Like, I didn't even think about it, 'cause that's just me," she continued.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival