Miley Cyrus Brags on Twitter About Calling Paparazzi C-Word
Miley Cyrus makes headlines again with her antics. The "We Can't Stop" singer recently announced that she had called paparazzi "c**t." The former Disney star opted to reveal it herself on the social media because it eventually would become "news."
She wrote on September 4, "Just called this paparazzi a C**T. So before he makes breaking 'news' out if it. I'll just say it. Ha-Ha #C**T." Prior to the announcement, she shared a cover art and a photo of Mike Will Made It's single, in which she is featured alongside Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J.
Miley, who has been showered with criticism following her raunchy performance at the 2013 MTV VMAs on August 25, recently broke silence about the issue. In an interview with MTV, the singer said that she wanted to make history.
"Me and Robin Thicke the whole time said, 'You know we're about to make history right now,' "she explained. "I don't pay attention to the negative because I've seen this play out so many times. How many times have we seen this play out in pop music? Madonna's done it. Britney Spears has done it. Every VMA performance ... that's what you're looking for; you're wanting to make history."
"What's amazing is, I think, now, we're three days later and people are still talking about it. They're overthinking it. You're thinking about it more than I thought about it when I did it. Like, I didn't even think about it, 'cause that's just me," she continued.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton