Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Get Hot in 'Don Jon' TV Spot
When Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Scarlett Johansson get hot and heavy, nothing can stop them. At least this is what the two do in "Don Jon", which is directed and written by Gordon-Levitt himself. In the first TV spot debuted at the MTV VMAs on Sunday, August 25, the two share passionate kiss and end the steamy act with Johansson giving a flirtatious look and asking her gorgeous man to call her.
In his directorial debut, Gordon-Levitt stars as a modern Don-Juan who objectifies everything in his life, especially women. His addiction to porn has apparently made him dissatisfied with life. Setting out on a journey to find a more gratifying sex life, he, however, will end up seeing the bigger picture and learning more about life and love through two different women.
Of why he was keen on working together with Scar-Jo, Gordon-Levitt said in an interview that he was "a fan of her work." He explained, "I'm really fortunate that she did ... She's a really great artist and yet so much of what people talk about when it comes to her is just her surface looks."
Besides the "Lost in Translation" actress, Gordon-Levitt has secured Julianne Moore, Tony Danza and Brie Larson as supporting cast members. "Don Jon" will bow out in theaters on September 27.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker