Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Get Hot in 'Don Jon' TV Spot
When Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Scarlett Johansson get hot and heavy, nothing can stop them. At least this is what the two do in "Don Jon", which is directed and written by Gordon-Levitt himself. In the first TV spot debuted at the MTV VMAs on Sunday, August 25, the two share passionate kiss and end the steamy act with Johansson giving a flirtatious look and asking her gorgeous man to call her.
In his directorial debut, Gordon-Levitt stars as a modern Don-Juan who objectifies everything in his life, especially women. His addiction to porn has apparently made him dissatisfied with life. Setting out on a journey to find a more gratifying sex life, he, however, will end up seeing the bigger picture and learning more about life and love through two different women.
Of why he was keen on working together with Scar-Jo, Gordon-Levitt said in an interview that he was "a fan of her work." He explained, "I'm really fortunate that she did ... She's a really great artist and yet so much of what people talk about when it comes to her is just her surface looks."
Besides the "Lost in Translation" actress, Gordon-Levitt has secured Julianne Moore, Tony Danza and Brie Larson as supporting cast members. "Don Jon" will bow out in theaters on September 27.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off