Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Get Hot in 'Don Jon' TV Spot
When Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Scarlett Johansson get hot and heavy, nothing can stop them. At least this is what the two do in "Don Jon", which is directed and written by Gordon-Levitt himself. In the first TV spot debuted at the MTV VMAs on Sunday, August 25, the two share passionate kiss and end the steamy act with Johansson giving a flirtatious look and asking her gorgeous man to call her.
In his directorial debut, Gordon-Levitt stars as a modern Don-Juan who objectifies everything in his life, especially women. His addiction to porn has apparently made him dissatisfied with life. Setting out on a journey to find a more gratifying sex life, he, however, will end up seeing the bigger picture and learning more about life and love through two different women.
Of why he was keen on working together with Scar-Jo, Gordon-Levitt said in an interview that he was "a fan of her work." He explained, "I'm really fortunate that she did ... She's a really great artist and yet so much of what people talk about when it comes to her is just her surface looks."
Besides the "Lost in Translation" actress, Gordon-Levitt has secured Julianne Moore, Tony Danza and Brie Larson as supporting cast members. "Don Jon" will bow out in theaters on September 27.
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'