'Breaking Bad' 5.11 Preview: Confessions
Tension is high on "Breaking Bad" as Walter's secret identity as the notorious Heisenberg was revealed and in Hank's hands. After the tenth episode which ended with Hank about to have a talk with Jesse in the interrogation room, question on whether Jesse will turn on Walter is rising.
A preview of what happens next in upcoming episode "Confessions" where "there's no telling where the lies begin and end" is available online. "I would've never agreed to this if I knew what he [Walt] was going to do. You've got to believe me," Saul frantically says at one point in the sneak peek.
The next outing will air on Sunday, August 25 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on AMC and follow the events that happen after Walter buried his huge stash of money in an attempt to cover his tracks. Jesse decides to make a big change in his life, while Walter and Skyler try to deal with an unexpected demand.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson