'Breaking Bad' 5.11 Preview: Confessions
Tension is high on "Breaking Bad" as Walter's secret identity as the notorious Heisenberg was revealed and in Hank's hands. After the tenth episode which ended with Hank about to have a talk with Jesse in the interrogation room, question on whether Jesse will turn on Walter is rising.
A preview of what happens next in upcoming episode "Confessions" where "there's no telling where the lies begin and end" is available online. "I would've never agreed to this if I knew what he [Walt] was going to do. You've got to believe me," Saul frantically says at one point in the sneak peek.
The next outing will air on Sunday, August 25 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on AMC and follow the events that happen after Walter buried his huge stash of money in an attempt to cover his tracks. Jesse decides to make a big change in his life, while Walter and Skyler try to deal with an unexpected demand.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival