'Breaking Bad' 5.11 Preview: Confessions
Tension is high on "Breaking Bad" as Walter's secret identity as the notorious Heisenberg was revealed and in Hank's hands. After the tenth episode which ended with Hank about to have a talk with Jesse in the interrogation room, question on whether Jesse will turn on Walter is rising.
A preview of what happens next in upcoming episode "Confessions" where "there's no telling where the lies begin and end" is available online. "I would've never agreed to this if I knew what he [Walt] was going to do. You've got to believe me," Saul frantically says at one point in the sneak peek.
The next outing will air on Sunday, August 25 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on AMC and follow the events that happen after Walter buried his huge stash of money in an attempt to cover his tracks. Jesse decides to make a big change in his life, while Walter and Skyler try to deal with an unexpected demand.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'