Sung Kang Reveals 'Fast and Furious' Timeline
When Sung Kang appeared as fan-favorite Han in "Fast and Furious", "Fast Five" and the latest one "Fast and Furious 6", some fans had been left confused over why he was still "alive" despite the fact that he was already dead in "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift". Now, Kang has an efficient way to answer this: drawing.
"A wonderful fan (thank you Michele Costanzo) has sent us this, which I think explains it nicely," he says of the handwritten timeline posted on Facebook. "Ignore the order the films were released in. This is the order you should watch them - 4, 5, and 6 were prequels (back story) leading into Tokyo Drift. This is why you see the deadly crash again at the end of Furious 6."
Kang, a 41-year-old Korean American star, says that what happened in "Fast 6" made his character much-wiser in "Tokyo Drift". "After Gisele's death [in 'Fast 6'], Han is finally wise. I recently learned the definition of wisdom is education that one is able to teach others," the "Ninja Assassin" actor revealed to Entertainment Weekly.
"It was refreshing, to have this final send-off for Han, and show why Han is the way he is when he's in Tokyo," Kang adds. "Having that relationship with Gisele, it really explains why his soul is so old in Tokyo Drift."
"Fast 6" turned out to be a box-office hit, grossing $782 million worldwide. Its follow-up, "Fast and Furious 7", will soon kick-off its production. Director James Wan recently teased the production meeting with a photo featuring him and Tyrese Gibson.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!