Sung Kang Reveals 'Fast and Furious' Timeline
When Sung Kang appeared as fan-favorite Han in "Fast and Furious", "Fast Five" and the latest one "Fast and Furious 6", some fans had been left confused over why he was still "alive" despite the fact that he was already dead in "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift". Now, Kang has an efficient way to answer this: drawing.
"A wonderful fan (thank you Michele Costanzo) has sent us this, which I think explains it nicely," he says of the handwritten timeline posted on Facebook. "Ignore the order the films were released in. This is the order you should watch them - 4, 5, and 6 were prequels (back story) leading into Tokyo Drift. This is why you see the deadly crash again at the end of Furious 6."
Kang, a 41-year-old Korean American star, says that what happened in "Fast 6" made his character much-wiser in "Tokyo Drift". "After Gisele's death [in 'Fast 6'], Han is finally wise. I recently learned the definition of wisdom is education that one is able to teach others," the "Ninja Assassin" actor revealed to Entertainment Weekly.
"It was refreshing, to have this final send-off for Han, and show why Han is the way he is when he's in Tokyo," Kang adds. "Having that relationship with Gisele, it really explains why his soul is so old in Tokyo Drift."
"Fast 6" turned out to be a box-office hit, grossing $782 million worldwide. Its follow-up, "Fast and Furious 7", will soon kick-off its production. Director James Wan recently teased the production meeting with a photo featuring him and Tyrese Gibson.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab