'Wilfred' Actor Jason Gann Welcomes First Child
Actor Jason Gann, who plays Elijah Wood's furry friend on FX's show "Wilfred", has become a father. He and his wife Alejandra Varela welcomed their first child on August 13. The baby boy is called Xano William Varela Gann.
"Alejandra and I are so in love with our little man," Gann and Varela told PEOPLE in a statement. The couple's bundle of joy arrived weighing in at 7 lbs., 2 oz. and measuring 20.4 inches long.
Besides playing Wilfred, the Australian actor serves as the show's creator and producer. In a 2012 interview, Gann admitted that he did not like wearing the big animal costume. "When I'm in the suit and it's summer and I just want to tear somebody's hair out, I think about the fans and how much they really love the character and the show, and I keep going," he revealed.
Wearing the costume can be really annoying, especially if he wants to go to bathroom. "Obviously no one wants to get into a big suit if they're going to have to take a shit. It's a process of taking it off and putting it on for every scene. It's just annoying. But I don't mean to complain about it - it seems pretty stupid, really," he told Esquire in June.
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'