'Don Jon' New Trailer: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Likes Marky Mark So Much
Second trailer of "Don Jon", Joseph Gordon-Levitt's directorial debut and starring vehicle, has been dropped on the web. In the story, Gordon-Levitt's character is a womanizer and really addicted to porn. However, there is another side of this modern Don Juan that he has been keeping from people around him, and that is revealed in the new video.
Jon Mortello, as it turns out, is a big fan of Mark Wahlberg-led Hip-Hop group Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. The trailer features him singing along to the group's hit single "Good Vibrations". But, as previewed in the first one, Mortello will stop singing right away as soon as people notice it.
Serving as the writer for "Don Jon" is Gordon-Levitt himself, whose character objectifies everything in his life, especially women. His addiction to porn has apparently made him dissatisfied with life.
The New Jersey man then sets out on a journey to find a more gratifying sex life. However, he ends up seeing the bigger picture and learning more about life and love through two different women.
Premiered at Sundance, the film also stars Scarlett Johansson, Julianne Moore, Tony Danza and more. It will open on September 27 in the U.S.
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy