'Don Jon' New Trailer: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Likes Marky Mark So Much
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Second trailer of "Don Jon", Joseph Gordon-Levitt's directorial debut and starring vehicle, has been dropped on the web. In the story, Gordon-Levitt's character is a womanizer and really addicted to porn. However, there is another side of this modern Don Juan that he has been keeping from people around him, and that is revealed in the new video.
Jon Mortello, as it turns out, is a big fan of Mark Wahlberg-led Hip-Hop group Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. The trailer features him singing along to the group's hit single "Good Vibrations". But, as previewed in the first one, Mortello will stop singing right away as soon as people notice it.
Serving as the writer for "Don Jon" is Gordon-Levitt himself, whose character objectifies everything in his life, especially women. His addiction to porn has apparently made him dissatisfied with life.
The New Jersey man then sets out on a journey to find a more gratifying sex life. However, he ends up seeing the bigger picture and learning more about life and love through two different women.
Premiered at Sundance, the film also stars Scarlett Johansson, Julianne Moore, Tony Danza and more. It will open on September 27 in the U.S.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic