'Don Jon' New Trailer: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Likes Marky Mark So Much
Second trailer of "Don Jon", Joseph Gordon-Levitt's directorial debut and starring vehicle, has been dropped on the web. In the story, Gordon-Levitt's character is a womanizer and really addicted to porn. However, there is another side of this modern Don Juan that he has been keeping from people around him, and that is revealed in the new video.
Jon Mortello, as it turns out, is a big fan of Mark Wahlberg-led Hip-Hop group Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. The trailer features him singing along to the group's hit single "Good Vibrations". But, as previewed in the first one, Mortello will stop singing right away as soon as people notice it.
Serving as the writer for "Don Jon" is Gordon-Levitt himself, whose character objectifies everything in his life, especially women. His addiction to porn has apparently made him dissatisfied with life.
The New Jersey man then sets out on a journey to find a more gratifying sex life. However, he ends up seeing the bigger picture and learning more about life and love through two different women.
Premiered at Sundance, the film also stars Scarlett Johansson, Julianne Moore, Tony Danza and more. It will open on September 27 in the U.S.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum