'Don Jon' New Trailer: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Likes Marky Mark So Much
Second trailer of "Don Jon", Joseph Gordon-Levitt's directorial debut and starring vehicle, has been dropped on the web. In the story, Gordon-Levitt's character is a womanizer and really addicted to porn. However, there is another side of this modern Don Juan that he has been keeping from people around him, and that is revealed in the new video.
Jon Mortello, as it turns out, is a big fan of Mark Wahlberg-led Hip-Hop group Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. The trailer features him singing along to the group's hit single "Good Vibrations". But, as previewed in the first one, Mortello will stop singing right away as soon as people notice it.
Serving as the writer for "Don Jon" is Gordon-Levitt himself, whose character objectifies everything in his life, especially women. His addiction to porn has apparently made him dissatisfied with life.
The New Jersey man then sets out on a journey to find a more gratifying sex life. However, he ends up seeing the bigger picture and learning more about life and love through two different women.
Premiered at Sundance, the film also stars Scarlett Johansson, Julianne Moore, Tony Danza and more. It will open on September 27 in the U.S.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series