Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Porn Addiction Drives Scarlett Johansson Mad in First 'Don Jon' Trailer
Joseph Gordon-Levitt finally unleashes a first trailer for his directorial debut "Don Jon" via Apple. As soon as the video begins, fans can know exactly how extraordinary the life of Gordon-Levitt's character, Jon Martello, is as he repeatedly declares, "There's only a few things I really care about in life: my body, my pad, my ride, my family, my church, my boys, my girls and my porn."
Womanizing and watching porns often to please his sexual needs, Mortello still feels that there is something missing in his life until he encounters a bright and pretty girl named Barbara (Scarlett Johansson). Seemingly finding his true love, the New Jersey man faces a big trouble as his porn addiction that he has kept secret is finally discovered by her.
Penned and directed by Gordon-Levitt, "Don Jon" is a tale of a modern Don Juan named Jon Martello who objectifies everything in his life, especially women. His addiction to porn has apparently made him dissatisfied with life.
He then sets out on a journey to find a more gratifying sex life. However, he ends up seeing the bigger picture and learning more about life and love through two different women.
The film is also supported by Julianne Moore and Brie Larson. A special appearance from Channing Tatum and Anne Hathaway is featured in the comedy film, which is set for a September 27 release in the United States.
More Don Jon News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked