Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Porn Addiction Drives Scarlett Johansson Mad in First 'Don Jon' Trailer
Joseph Gordon-Levitt finally unleashes a first trailer for his directorial debut "Don Jon" via Apple. As soon as the video begins, fans can know exactly how extraordinary the life of Gordon-Levitt's character, Jon Martello, is as he repeatedly declares, "There's only a few things I really care about in life: my body, my pad, my ride, my family, my church, my boys, my girls and my porn."
Womanizing and watching porns often to please his sexual needs, Mortello still feels that there is something missing in his life until he encounters a bright and pretty girl named Barbara (Scarlett Johansson). Seemingly finding his true love, the New Jersey man faces a big trouble as his porn addiction that he has kept secret is finally discovered by her.
Penned and directed by Gordon-Levitt, "Don Jon" is a tale of a modern Don Juan named Jon Martello who objectifies everything in his life, especially women. His addiction to porn has apparently made him dissatisfied with life.
He then sets out on a journey to find a more gratifying sex life. However, he ends up seeing the bigger picture and learning more about life and love through two different women.
The film is also supported by Julianne Moore and Brie Larson. A special appearance from Channing Tatum and Anne Hathaway is featured in the comedy film, which is set for a September 27 release in the United States.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed