'True Blood' Season 6 Finale Preview: 'Sick' Vampires Are on the March
Prepare for another big showdown between vampires and humans in the next episode of "True Blood". Hep-V-infected vampires are on the loose and heading to Bon Temps. A reverend warns the citizens about this and they are likely to put up a fight.
Jessica tells Bill that he has the opportunity to make things right and he discovers that salvation comes at a price. Jason teams up with Andy and Bill, while he senses a vampire attraction firsthand.
Sookie examines her future with Warlow as he survived after Eric almost sucked all his blood out of him. Someone also feeds Sookie with blood in the season 6 finale titled "Radioactive", which will air Sunday, August 18 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
Alexander Skarsgard's Eric is notably absent in a preview for the said outing, but he's going to make appearance at least in Jason's dream as [SPOILER ALERT!] Jason recently drank of Eric. Showrunner Brian Buckner recently said to EW.com that Eric had one "sexy and provocative" scene in the finale. "There's definitely something for the ladies and the gay men. We might see a certain body part," he teased.
On the effect of drinking Billith's blood for vampires, Deborah Ann Woll told TV Guide, "One thing I really like about our show is that when it comes to the blood of vampires or fae, we treat it like a drug, where it's not going to necessarily affect everyone the same way. Blood from different creatures at different ages or depending on how they live their lives are all going to affect you differently."
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series