'True Blood' Season 6 Finale Preview: 'Sick' Vampires Are on the March
Prepare for another big showdown between vampires and humans in the next episode of "True Blood". Hep-V-infected vampires are on the loose and heading to Bon Temps. A reverend warns the citizens about this and they are likely to put up a fight.
Jessica tells Bill that he has the opportunity to make things right and he discovers that salvation comes at a price. Jason teams up with Andy and Bill, while he senses a vampire attraction firsthand.
Sookie examines her future with Warlow as he survived after Eric almost sucked all his blood out of him. Someone also feeds Sookie with blood in the season 6 finale titled "Radioactive", which will air Sunday, August 18 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
Alexander Skarsgard's Eric is notably absent in a preview for the said outing, but he's going to make appearance at least in Jason's dream as [SPOILER ALERT!] Jason recently drank of Eric. Showrunner Brian Buckner recently said to EW.com that Eric had one "sexy and provocative" scene in the finale. "There's definitely something for the ladies and the gay men. We might see a certain body part," he teased.
On the effect of drinking Billith's blood for vampires, Deborah Ann Woll told TV Guide, "One thing I really like about our show is that when it comes to the blood of vampires or fae, we treat it like a drug, where it's not going to necessarily affect everyone the same way. Blood from different creatures at different ages or depending on how they live their lives are all going to affect you differently."
More True Blood News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says