'Guardians of Galaxy': Ophelia Lovibond Confirms Having Role, Dave Bautista Films Underwater Scene
Two updates on "Guardians of the Galaxy" have been offered by its cast members. First off, Ophelia Lovibond finally reveals that she is indeed one of supporting actors whom James Gunn directs. News of the British beauty's inclusion in the project first emerged in April with her reportedly cast as an "aide" for Benicio Del Toro's The Collector. However, no official word has been heard ever since.
Now, Lovibond confirms to InStyle UK magazine (via Comic Book Movie) that the Marvel movie will be her "first go at sci-fi." "I'm not really allowed to talk about it as it's such a top-secret project," says the co-star of Aaron Johnson in "Nowhere Boy". "But I'm incredibly excited and I'm still kind of pinching myself."
While Lovibond plays coy about what role she exactly has landed, Dave Bautista gives a sneak peek at one scene in the film. Bautista, who will next be seen opposite Vin Diesel in "Riddick", teases an underwater scene that he needs to do for his role as Drax the Destroyer through his Twitter photo.
"Guardians of the Galaxy" is set for an August 2014 release, pitted against erotic film "Fifty Shades of Grey". Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, John C. Reilly, Karen Gillan and more also support the action-heavy movie.
More Guardians of the Galaxy News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death