'Guardians of Galaxy': Ophelia Lovibond Confirms Having Role, Dave Bautista Films Underwater Scene
Two updates on "Guardians of the Galaxy" have been offered by its cast members. First off, Ophelia Lovibond finally reveals that she is indeed one of supporting actors whom James Gunn directs. News of the British beauty's inclusion in the project first emerged in April with her reportedly cast as an "aide" for Benicio Del Toro's The Collector. However, no official word has been heard ever since.
Now, Lovibond confirms to InStyle UK magazine (via Comic Book Movie) that the Marvel movie will be her "first go at sci-fi." "I'm not really allowed to talk about it as it's such a top-secret project," says the co-star of Aaron Johnson in "Nowhere Boy". "But I'm incredibly excited and I'm still kind of pinching myself."
While Lovibond plays coy about what role she exactly has landed, Dave Bautista gives a sneak peek at one scene in the film. Bautista, who will next be seen opposite Vin Diesel in "Riddick", teases an underwater scene that he needs to do for his role as Drax the Destroyer through his Twitter photo.
"Guardians of the Galaxy" is set for an August 2014 release, pitted against erotic film "Fifty Shades of Grey". Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, John C. Reilly, Karen Gillan and more also support the action-heavy movie.
More Guardians of the Galaxy News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'