'Guardians of Galaxy': Ophelia Lovibond Confirms Having Role, Dave Bautista Films Underwater Scene
Two updates on "Guardians of the Galaxy" have been offered by its cast members. First off, Ophelia Lovibond finally reveals that she is indeed one of supporting actors whom James Gunn directs. News of the British beauty's inclusion in the project first emerged in April with her reportedly cast as an "aide" for Benicio Del Toro's The Collector. However, no official word has been heard ever since.
Now, Lovibond confirms to InStyle UK magazine (via Comic Book Movie) that the Marvel movie will be her "first go at sci-fi." "I'm not really allowed to talk about it as it's such a top-secret project," says the co-star of Aaron Johnson in "Nowhere Boy". "But I'm incredibly excited and I'm still kind of pinching myself."
While Lovibond plays coy about what role she exactly has landed, Dave Bautista gives a sneak peek at one scene in the film. Bautista, who will next be seen opposite Vin Diesel in "Riddick", teases an underwater scene that he needs to do for his role as Drax the Destroyer through his Twitter photo.
"Guardians of the Galaxy" is set for an August 2014 release, pitted against erotic film "Fifty Shades of Grey". Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, John C. Reilly, Karen Gillan and more also support the action-heavy movie.
More Guardians of the Galaxy News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'