'Guardians of Galaxy': Ophelia Lovibond Confirms Having Role, Dave Bautista Films Underwater Scene
Two updates on "Guardians of the Galaxy" have been offered by its cast members. First off, Ophelia Lovibond finally reveals that she is indeed one of supporting actors whom James Gunn directs. News of the British beauty's inclusion in the project first emerged in April with her reportedly cast as an "aide" for Benicio Del Toro's The Collector. However, no official word has been heard ever since.
Now, Lovibond confirms to InStyle UK magazine (via Comic Book Movie) that the Marvel movie will be her "first go at sci-fi." "I'm not really allowed to talk about it as it's such a top-secret project," says the co-star of Aaron Johnson in "Nowhere Boy". "But I'm incredibly excited and I'm still kind of pinching myself."
While Lovibond plays coy about what role she exactly has landed, Dave Bautista gives a sneak peek at one scene in the film. Bautista, who will next be seen opposite Vin Diesel in "Riddick", teases an underwater scene that he needs to do for his role as Drax the Destroyer through his Twitter photo.
"Guardians of the Galaxy" is set for an August 2014 release, pitted against erotic film "Fifty Shades of Grey". Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, John C. Reilly, Karen Gillan and more also support the action-heavy movie.
More Guardians of the Galaxy News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos