Alyson Hannigan and Husband Celebrate Their Tenth Anniversay With Wedding Renewal
Alyson Hannigan and husband, fellow "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" actor Alexis Denisof, are tying the knot again to celebrate their tenth wedding anniversary. She got proposed by her hubby for a second time and she proudly flashed her new ring during a recent outing.
The "How I Met Your Mother" actress flashed a big smile as she stepped out in Los Angeles to get coffee. Wearing a striped white blazer, the mother of two happily showed off her new bauble, a huge, round-cut diamond ring, to the photographers.
"My hubby @AlexisDenisof surprised me with the most romantic day of my life yesterday! Which included another proposal & ring! I said YES!" she previously tweeted. "And now we get to have our kids at this ceremony :) It'll be shorter. We'll get to the cake sooner! YAY renewal!!!"
The couple married at Two Bunch Palms Resort in Desert Hot Springs, California, on October 11, 2003. They have two daughters, Satyana Marie Denisof and Keeva Jane Denisof. They are additionally godparents to Joss Whedon's son, Arden.
On her first proposal, Hannigan once told PEOPLE, "We were driving up to his mom's house for Christmas. It was this wonderful road trip and we were up in Sonoma and Napa. We bought all these beautiful foods and Alexis found this lake pretty close by, so we went to the lake."
"I'm swallowing the food, and then he just started saying these beautiful, wonderful things," she added. "The whole time I am getting kind of frustrated, like, 'Why does he always do this? He says the most romantic things and it would be the perfect way to propose and then he doesn't propose.' "
But at the time, he did. "I was like, 'Huh?' " she remembered. "Everything in my brain just screeched to a halt. I wish I had TiVo, so I could rewind the whole thing...It was a complete surprise. But I knew he meant it because he had a ring."
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza