'Fashion Star' Canceled After Two Seasons
"Fashion Star" didn't survive beyond the second season. NBC Entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt confirmed at the Television Critics Association's summer press tour that they wouldn't renew the design competition series.
The show features celebrity mentors Jessica Simpson, Nicole Richie and John Varvatos. The second season got revamped with the contestants being grouped into teams and the mentors taking more hand-on roles in helping the contestants.
In addition, host Elle Macpherson was replaced by Louise Roe, and the show was moved from Tuesday to Friday nights. Even so, the finale drew only 2.5 million viewers and a 0.5 rating in the coveted adults 18-49 demo, a plunge from the season-one finale's 1.6 rating.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier