Justin Bieber Allegedly Spits in a Man's Face Again
An Ohio DJ claims Justin Bieber spit in his face as the pop superstar confronted him inside a night club over the weekend. Apparently, the 19-year-old teen heartthrob suspected the man of taking photos of him and was concerned since the bar was a 21 and above hang-out.
"Two of Bieber's bouncers approached me and said I was trying to take pictures of Bieber," the DJ says as he starts to recount the spitting incident over at the Dave and Jimmy Show on WNCI. The bouncers, who reportedly took hold of his phone and began browsing through for the supposed pictures, never found any but still told their boss that he was taking photos.
Bieber then approached the guy himself and started to berate him, which the DJ recalls, "He called my mom something, called my dad something, called me something ... and spit in my face." He has been tested negative for hepatitis since the incident and plans on filing charges against the entertainer.
If the accusations turn out to be true, this will be the second spitting offense by The Biebs since the alleged spitting he did back in March to a neighbor who approached the singer for driving his Ferrari recklessly inside their Calabasas gated community. Bieber's camp did not confirm nor deny the most recent spitting but calls it a hoax, saying, "Everything's been going really well on the tour and it's just really sad that someone would copycat others' baseless claims just to try and get attention for themselves."
More Justin Bieber News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video