Justin Bieber Allegedly Spits in a Man's Face Again
An Ohio DJ claims Justin Bieber spit in his face as the pop superstar confronted him inside a night club over the weekend. Apparently, the 19-year-old teen heartthrob suspected the man of taking photos of him and was concerned since the bar was a 21 and above hang-out.
"Two of Bieber's bouncers approached me and said I was trying to take pictures of Bieber," the DJ says as he starts to recount the spitting incident over at the Dave and Jimmy Show on WNCI. The bouncers, who reportedly took hold of his phone and began browsing through for the supposed pictures, never found any but still told their boss that he was taking photos.
Bieber then approached the guy himself and started to berate him, which the DJ recalls, "He called my mom something, called my dad something, called me something ... and spit in my face." He has been tested negative for hepatitis since the incident and plans on filing charges against the entertainer.
If the accusations turn out to be true, this will be the second spitting offense by The Biebs since the alleged spitting he did back in March to a neighbor who approached the singer for driving his Ferrari recklessly inside their Calabasas gated community. Bieber's camp did not confirm nor deny the most recent spitting but calls it a hoax, saying, "Everything's been going really well on the tour and it's just really sad that someone would copycat others' baseless claims just to try and get attention for themselves."
More Justin Bieber News
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?