Lucas Till Back for 'X-Men: Days of Future Past', Secret Characters Allegedly Revealed
Some surprising news related to "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has hit the web. First up, director Bryan Singer reveals to his Twitter followers that Lucas Till will make an appearance in the hotly-anticipated movie as none-other-than Havok, the role he already played in Matthew Vaughn's "X-Men: First Class". A pic of the 22-year-old actor wearing a military uniform is attached to the post.
In another news, roles for Peter Dinklage and Josh Helman are allegedly no longer mysteries. Vulture provides the juicy details, claiming that Dinklage is indeed tapped to play Bolivar Trask, creator of the sentinels, giant robots programmed to hunt down and exterminate mutants. As for Helman, he is said to be young supervillain William "Bill" Stryker, played by Brian Cox in "X2" and Danny Huston in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine".
Since there is no official word coming from Singer, it's best to say that the casting report is still a rumor. Perhaps, it will be revealed later at San Diego Comic-Con, only if "something major" Fox has promised to take to Hall H on Saturday, July 20 is indeed "X-Men: Days of Future Past".
Co-produced by Simon Kinberg and Lauren Shuler Donner, "Days of Future Past" will be released on May 23, 2014.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked