Lucas Till Back for 'X-Men: Days of Future Past', Secret Characters Allegedly Revealed
Some surprising news related to "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has hit the web. First up, director Bryan Singer reveals to his Twitter followers that Lucas Till will make an appearance in the hotly-anticipated movie as none-other-than Havok, the role he already played in Matthew Vaughn's "X-Men: First Class". A pic of the 22-year-old actor wearing a military uniform is attached to the post.
In another news, roles for Peter Dinklage and Josh Helman are allegedly no longer mysteries. Vulture provides the juicy details, claiming that Dinklage is indeed tapped to play Bolivar Trask, creator of the sentinels, giant robots programmed to hunt down and exterminate mutants. As for Helman, he is said to be young supervillain William "Bill" Stryker, played by Brian Cox in "X2" and Danny Huston in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine".
Since there is no official word coming from Singer, it's best to say that the casting report is still a rumor. Perhaps, it will be revealed later at San Diego Comic-Con, only if "something major" Fox has promised to take to Hall H on Saturday, July 20 is indeed "X-Men: Days of Future Past".
Co-produced by Simon Kinberg and Lauren Shuler Donner, "Days of Future Past" will be released on May 23, 2014.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival