Lucas Till Back for 'X-Men: Days of Future Past', Secret Characters Allegedly Revealed
Some surprising news related to "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has hit the web. First up, director Bryan Singer reveals to his Twitter followers that Lucas Till will make an appearance in the hotly-anticipated movie as none-other-than Havok, the role he already played in Matthew Vaughn's "X-Men: First Class". A pic of the 22-year-old actor wearing a military uniform is attached to the post.
In another news, roles for Peter Dinklage and Josh Helman are allegedly no longer mysteries. Vulture provides the juicy details, claiming that Dinklage is indeed tapped to play Bolivar Trask, creator of the sentinels, giant robots programmed to hunt down and exterminate mutants. As for Helman, he is said to be young supervillain William "Bill" Stryker, played by Brian Cox in "X2" and Danny Huston in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine".
Since there is no official word coming from Singer, it's best to say that the casting report is still a rumor. Perhaps, it will be revealed later at San Diego Comic-Con, only if "something major" Fox has promised to take to Hall H on Saturday, July 20 is indeed "X-Men: Days of Future Past".
Co-produced by Simon Kinberg and Lauren Shuler Donner, "Days of Future Past" will be released on May 23, 2014.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'