Jonas Brothers Finally Reveals Title of Their New Album
After months of pondering what the title of their forthcoming new album would be, the Jonas Brothers finally has a name for it, and it turns out to be the simple and obvious choice of "V", the Roman numeral for five to signify their fifth studio album. Joe, Kevin, and Nick made the announcement at their North America tour kick off show in Chicago on Wednesday, July 10 at the Charter One Pavilion at Northerly Island.
Aside from revealing the album title, the trio also performed four new tracks featured in the LP to the delight of the crowd who trooped to their summer tour opener. There's no exact date yet when "V" will finally hit stores so other fans could get to listen to "Found", "The World", "Don't Say" and "What Do I Mean To You", which the concert audience got to hear earlier than everyone else.
The siblings were wise to perform such a varied set of songs to cater to their fans' preferences, from the slow and mellow "Found" to the upbeat and "little political" "The World." "Don't Say" is another slow love ballad which fans of Nick will surely love as he takes on this tune, while "What Do I Mean to You" looks to be a potential favorite among JoBros die-hards.
"V", which the brothers said was influenced by such artists as Miguel, Frank Ocean and Calvin Harris, is the much-anticipated follow-up to their 2009 record "Lines, Vines and Trying Times". As everyone awaits it arrival, fans of the pop rock band can catch them on the next 25 shows in their "Jonas Brothers Live" North America Summer Tour until mid-August.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order