Jonas Brothers Finally Reveals Title of Their New Album
After months of pondering what the title of their forthcoming new album would be, the Jonas Brothers finally has a name for it, and it turns out to be the simple and obvious choice of "V", the Roman numeral for five to signify their fifth studio album. Joe, Kevin, and Nick made the announcement at their North America tour kick off show in Chicago on Wednesday, July 10 at the Charter One Pavilion at Northerly Island.
Aside from revealing the album title, the trio also performed four new tracks featured in the LP to the delight of the crowd who trooped to their summer tour opener. There's no exact date yet when "V" will finally hit stores so other fans could get to listen to "Found", "The World", "Don't Say" and "What Do I Mean To You", which the concert audience got to hear earlier than everyone else.
The siblings were wise to perform such a varied set of songs to cater to their fans' preferences, from the slow and mellow "Found" to the upbeat and "little political" "The World." "Don't Say" is another slow love ballad which fans of Nick will surely love as he takes on this tune, while "What Do I Mean to You" looks to be a potential favorite among JoBros die-hards.
"V", which the brothers said was influenced by such artists as Miguel, Frank Ocean and Calvin Harris, is the much-anticipated follow-up to their 2009 record "Lines, Vines and Trying Times". As everyone awaits it arrival, fans of the pop rock band can catch them on the next 25 shows in their "Jonas Brothers Live" North America Summer Tour until mid-August.
More Jonas Brothers News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris