Jonas Brothers Finally Reveals Title of Their New Album
After months of pondering what the title of their forthcoming new album would be, the Jonas Brothers finally has a name for it, and it turns out to be the simple and obvious choice of "V", the Roman numeral for five to signify their fifth studio album. Joe, Kevin, and Nick made the announcement at their North America tour kick off show in Chicago on Wednesday, July 10 at the Charter One Pavilion at Northerly Island.
Aside from revealing the album title, the trio also performed four new tracks featured in the LP to the delight of the crowd who trooped to their summer tour opener. There's no exact date yet when "V" will finally hit stores so other fans could get to listen to "Found", "The World", "Don't Say" and "What Do I Mean To You", which the concert audience got to hear earlier than everyone else.
The siblings were wise to perform such a varied set of songs to cater to their fans' preferences, from the slow and mellow "Found" to the upbeat and "little political" "The World." "Don't Say" is another slow love ballad which fans of Nick will surely love as he takes on this tune, while "What Do I Mean to You" looks to be a potential favorite among JoBros die-hards.
"V", which the brothers said was influenced by such artists as Miguel, Frank Ocean and Calvin Harris, is the much-anticipated follow-up to their 2009 record "Lines, Vines and Trying Times". As everyone awaits it arrival, fans of the pop rock band can catch them on the next 25 shows in their "Jonas Brothers Live" North America Summer Tour until mid-August.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake