Kanye West Expresses Outrage Over 'Black Skinhead' Video Leak
Kanye West is furious when finding out Tuesday that a music video for his latest single "Black Skinhead" was released prematurely without his consent. The outspoken rapper vented his frustration on Twitter.
"The BLKKK SKKKN HD video that leaked yesterday was not the official version," the rap mogul began. "Me and Nick Knight have been working on this video for 5 months and for creatives it's heartbreaking when something like this happens."
He asks online media to please remove it with a promise to premiere the official one soon. "The final version will be ready within the next week," he explained, "So any website that may have the unapproved / unfinished ruff. I ask you to please take it down."
"Allow me and Nick to give the world what we've been losing sleep over," he added, before concluding, "And to who ever leaked the video… F**K YOU!"
The said video surfaced Monday, July 8. Featuring CGI effects, it shows a shirtless Yeezy in animated form roaming in a very dark space. It also shows howling wolves and spiked hoods first seen during his "Saturday Night Live" appearance on a couple of months back when he first debuted the track.
More Kanye West News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event