Kanye West Expresses Outrage Over 'Black Skinhead' Video Leak
Kanye West is furious when finding out Tuesday that a music video for his latest single "Black Skinhead" was released prematurely without his consent. The outspoken rapper vented his frustration on Twitter.
"The BLKKK SKKKN HD video that leaked yesterday was not the official version," the rap mogul began. "Me and Nick Knight have been working on this video for 5 months and for creatives it's heartbreaking when something like this happens."
He asks online media to please remove it with a promise to premiere the official one soon. "The final version will be ready within the next week," he explained, "So any website that may have the unapproved / unfinished ruff. I ask you to please take it down."
"Allow me and Nick to give the world what we've been losing sleep over," he added, before concluding, "And to who ever leaked the video… F**K YOU!"
The said video surfaced Monday, July 8. Featuring CGI effects, it shows a shirtless Yeezy in animated form roaming in a very dark space. It also shows howling wolves and spiked hoods first seen during his "Saturday Night Live" appearance on a couple of months back when he first debuted the track.
More Kanye West News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger