Kanye West Expresses Outrage Over 'Black Skinhead' Video Leak
Kanye West is furious when finding out Tuesday that a music video for his latest single "Black Skinhead" was released prematurely without his consent. The outspoken rapper vented his frustration on Twitter.
"The BLKKK SKKKN HD video that leaked yesterday was not the official version," the rap mogul began. "Me and Nick Knight have been working on this video for 5 months and for creatives it's heartbreaking when something like this happens."
He asks online media to please remove it with a promise to premiere the official one soon. "The final version will be ready within the next week," he explained, "So any website that may have the unapproved / unfinished ruff. I ask you to please take it down."
"Allow me and Nick to give the world what we've been losing sleep over," he added, before concluding, "And to who ever leaked the video… F**K YOU!"
The said video surfaced Monday, July 8. Featuring CGI effects, it shows a shirtless Yeezy in animated form roaming in a very dark space. It also shows howling wolves and spiked hoods first seen during his "Saturday Night Live" appearance on a couple of months back when he first debuted the track.
More Kanye West News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger