Kanye West Expresses Outrage Over 'Black Skinhead' Video Leak
Kanye West is furious when finding out Tuesday that a music video for his latest single "Black Skinhead" was released prematurely without his consent. The outspoken rapper vented his frustration on Twitter.
"The BLKKK SKKKN HD video that leaked yesterday was not the official version," the rap mogul began. "Me and Nick Knight have been working on this video for 5 months and for creatives it's heartbreaking when something like this happens."
He asks online media to please remove it with a promise to premiere the official one soon. "The final version will be ready within the next week," he explained, "So any website that may have the unapproved / unfinished ruff. I ask you to please take it down."
"Allow me and Nick to give the world what we've been losing sleep over," he added, before concluding, "And to who ever leaked the video… F**K YOU!"
The said video surfaced Monday, July 8. Featuring CGI effects, it shows a shirtless Yeezy in animated form roaming in a very dark space. It also shows howling wolves and spiked hoods first seen during his "Saturday Night Live" appearance on a couple of months back when he first debuted the track.
More Kanye West News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana