Justin Bieber Wants to 'Start a Family' Young
Justin Bieber says that he wants to get married at young age. In a new special issue of Us Magazine, the 19-year-old popstar says that he dreams of a romantic relationship like what his grandparents have. "My grandparents Bruce and Diane Dale are my relationship role models. They love each other so much, after so many years! When I'm their age, I want to be as in love with my wife as my grandfather is with his," Bieber tells the magazine.
He wants to "get married and start a family" while he is young. However, he has to find a girlfriend first. His romantic relationship with Selena Gomez ended earlier this year, but they were caught sharing a hug and kiss on cheek at the Billboard Music Awards.
"As long as people are kind to each other during a breakup, there is no reason they can't be friends," he says. The Canadian singer adds that "a lot of people give me relationship advice." The best advice he got is "be patient and listen." He explains, "I'm still growing. I'm trying to be a better person every day."
Bieber probably has found someone he likes. He was caught on camera cozying up to a blonde woman during outing in a Las Vegas Indoor Skydiving on June 16. A picture shows him lying his head on the woman's lap. His face was half-covered by his cap. A source said that it happened "right before the flight, in a second waiting room area. She was caressing him on the head and shoulders."
More Justin Bieber News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says