Four Original 'Glee' Cast Members Won't Return in Season 5
Another graduation means more familiar characters leave McKinley High on "Glee". TVLine has learned that at least four original cast members won't return as series regulars in the upcoming season 5.
They are Heather Morris (Brittany), Mark Salling (Puck), Amber Riley (Mercedes) and Harry Shum Jr. (Mike). The foursome joins Dianna Agron, whose appearance has been reduced to only a handful of episodes in season 4. They all, however, may still return as occasional guest stars.
Salling, Riley, Agron and Shum Jr.'s characters were among those who graduated from McKinley High at the end of season 3, but the show's writers still found ways to insert them in season 4's storylines. Meanwhile, Morris' Brittany has been accepted to MIT last season. The actress' pregnancy has been reported as a reason why she won't be available to join the months-long production for next season.
Lea Michele tweeted photo of "Glee" season 5's cast:
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video