Courteney Cox Reportedly Dating 'Cougar Town' Co-Star Brian Van Holt
Courteney Cox reportedly is dating her "Cougar Town" co-star Brian Van Holt. According to a new issue of Us Magazine, Courteney and Brian "have been going out for about six months." The source added that Courteney felt more comfortable bringing their relationship to public after her ex-husband David Arquette found a girlfriend, Christina McLarty.
The couple "acted like boyfriend and girlfriend" during a June 10 dinner in Chi Lin restaurant in West Hollywood, according to a report from an eyewitness. Brian was also reportedly close to Courteney's 9-year-old daughter, Coco. "The girl was extremely comfortable with Brian. She treated him like a dad or an uncle," an eyewitness said of Courteney's daughter when she visited "Cougar Town" filming location last fall.
Courteney met her former husband David Arquette for the first time on "Scream" filming location in 1996. They got married in 1999 and welcomed their first and only child, Coco, in 2004. The couple announced separation in October 2010. David filed for divorce in 2012 and the proceedings were finished in May 2013.
Courteney and Brian, who played former husband and wife on the TBS series, were first linked after the actress split from her husband in 2010. David once claimed that Courteney and Brian were having "an emotional affair."
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR