Courteney Cox Reportedly Dating 'Cougar Town' Co-Star Brian Van Holt
Courteney Cox reportedly is dating her "Cougar Town" co-star Brian Van Holt. According to a new issue of Us Magazine, Courteney and Brian "have been going out for about six months." The source added that Courteney felt more comfortable bringing their relationship to public after her ex-husband David Arquette found a girlfriend, Christina McLarty.
The couple "acted like boyfriend and girlfriend" during a June 10 dinner in Chi Lin restaurant in West Hollywood, according to a report from an eyewitness. Brian was also reportedly close to Courteney's 9-year-old daughter, Coco. "The girl was extremely comfortable with Brian. She treated him like a dad or an uncle," an eyewitness said of Courteney's daughter when she visited "Cougar Town" filming location last fall.
Courteney met her former husband David Arquette for the first time on "Scream" filming location in 1996. They got married in 1999 and welcomed their first and only child, Coco, in 2004. The couple announced separation in October 2010. David filed for divorce in 2012 and the proceedings were finished in May 2013.
Courteney and Brian, who played former husband and wife on the TBS series, were first linked after the actress split from her husband in 2010. David once claimed that Courteney and Brian were having "an emotional affair."
More Courteney Cox News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?