Wiz Khalifa Announces New Album 'Blacc Hollywood'
Wiz Khalifa took to Twitter on early Tuesday, June 25, to announce that his new album entitled "Blacc Hollywood" was on the way. "Im droppin an album later this year too. & namin dat b***h 'Blacc Hollywood'," he wrote.
"Blacc Hollywood" will be Khalifa's third major label and a follow-up to his 2012's "O.N.I.F.C.". Coming out back in December, the second album featured appearances from the likes of 2 Chainz, Akon, Cam'ron, Juicy J and Pharrell Williams. The album debuted at No. 2 on Billboard 200 after selling 148,000 copies in its first week.
In addition to announcing his upcoming album, Khalifa released a music video for his and Smoke DZA collaboration, "Old Chanel". "Just A Gift," he tweeted with the link to the video. It's still unknown whether or not the track will be included in Khalifa's new album.
In the Slick Jackson-directed video, the 25-year-old rapper is seen hanging out with his collaborator in a chicken spot in Harlem. "Smell the kush smoke on my mink/ Jacuzzi bubbles on my Cuban link/ Sipping champagne, smoking marijuana," Khalifa raps.
Khalifa is currently gearing up for his upcoming tour with A$AP Rocky, "Under the Influence of Music". The two musicians will kick off their tour on July 17 at San Fransisco's Shoreline Amphitheatre. They will hit the stages in several other countries before wrapping up the tour in Cincinnati on August 11.
Wiz Khalifa's "Old Chanel" (feat. Smoke DZA) music video
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns