Wiz Khalifa Announces New Album 'Blacc Hollywood'
Wiz Khalifa took to Twitter on early Tuesday, June 25, to announce that his new album entitled "Blacc Hollywood" was on the way. "Im droppin an album later this year too. & namin dat b***h 'Blacc Hollywood'," he wrote.
"Blacc Hollywood" will be Khalifa's third major label and a follow-up to his 2012's "O.N.I.F.C.". Coming out back in December, the second album featured appearances from the likes of 2 Chainz, Akon, Cam'ron, Juicy J and Pharrell Williams. The album debuted at No. 2 on Billboard 200 after selling 148,000 copies in its first week.
In addition to announcing his upcoming album, Khalifa released a music video for his and Smoke DZA collaboration, "Old Chanel". "Just A Gift," he tweeted with the link to the video. It's still unknown whether or not the track will be included in Khalifa's new album.
In the Slick Jackson-directed video, the 25-year-old rapper is seen hanging out with his collaborator in a chicken spot in Harlem. "Smell the kush smoke on my mink/ Jacuzzi bubbles on my Cuban link/ Sipping champagne, smoking marijuana," Khalifa raps.
Khalifa is currently gearing up for his upcoming tour with A$AP Rocky, "Under the Influence of Music". The two musicians will kick off their tour on July 17 at San Fransisco's Shoreline Amphitheatre. They will hit the stages in several other countries before wrapping up the tour in Cincinnati on August 11.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked