Miley Cyrus' Parents Reunite for Family Lunch After Second Divorce Filing
Miley Cyrus' parents keep it civil despite latest divorce filing. Her father Billy Ray Cyrus and mother Tish Cyrus were recently spotted having lunch together at Little Toni's eatery in North Hollywood Sunday, June 23.
The couple was joined by their youngest daughter, 13-year-old Noah, and an unidentified young woman. At one point, Tish was pictured leaning on Billy Ray's shoulder as they walked closely together to leave the restaurant.
Tish filed for divorce from country music singer Billy Ray earlier this month. She cited irreconcilable differences and was seeking full physical and legal custody of their minor child, who tweeted to her followers, "Please pray for me and my family," after the sad news broke out.
Two years ago, the couple survived another episode of a rocky relationship. Billy Ray filed for divorce from Tish in October 2010, but he retracted his petition approximately five months later in an attempt "to put my family back together."
In addition to Miley and Noah, the couple is also parents to 19-year-old son Braison. He also has a son, Christopher, from a previous relationship, and has adopted Tish's kids from a previous marriage, Trace Cyrus and Brandi Cyrus.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip