Miley Cyrus' Parents Reunite for Family Lunch After Second Divorce Filing
Miley Cyrus' parents keep it civil despite latest divorce filing. Her father Billy Ray Cyrus and mother Tish Cyrus were recently spotted having lunch together at Little Toni's eatery in North Hollywood Sunday, June 23.
The couple was joined by their youngest daughter, 13-year-old Noah, and an unidentified young woman. At one point, Tish was pictured leaning on Billy Ray's shoulder as they walked closely together to leave the restaurant.
Tish filed for divorce from country music singer Billy Ray earlier this month. She cited irreconcilable differences and was seeking full physical and legal custody of their minor child, who tweeted to her followers, "Please pray for me and my family," after the sad news broke out.
Two years ago, the couple survived another episode of a rocky relationship. Billy Ray filed for divorce from Tish in October 2010, but he retracted his petition approximately five months later in an attempt "to put my family back together."
In addition to Miley and Noah, the couple is also parents to 19-year-old son Braison. He also has a son, Christopher, from a previous relationship, and has adopted Tish's kids from a previous marriage, Trace Cyrus and Brandi Cyrus.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation