Wyclef Jean Denies Collaborating With Amanda Bynes
Wyclef Jean shot down rumor that he teamed up with Amanda Bynes on her album. A representative for Jean told TMZ that the rapper had no plan to work with the troubled actres. The rep also said that the former member of The Fugees had never even spoken to Bynes.
The collaboration rumor surfaced after Dan Herman, CEO of Chinga Chang Records that offered Bynes a record deal, revealed his plan that he, Bynes and Jean would have a meeting to discuss the project earlier this week. "I think it would be perfect. Linking the two of them will be something major," Herman said at that time.
Herman, who believed Byne's upcoming album would "shock the world," went on to praise the star, "She has such a great voice. Singers wish they could hit the notes that Amanda does."
Saying that Byned had been a fan of Jean, a source also supported the rumor. The source said, "Wyclef is the perfect producer for Amanda's first single, because he isn't only about making records. He's a humanitarian and politician, so this will not be a typical album."
More Amanda Bynes News
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date