Wyclef Jean Denies Collaborating With Amanda Bynes
Wyclef Jean shot down rumor that he teamed up with Amanda Bynes on her album. A representative for Jean told TMZ that the rapper had no plan to work with the troubled actres. The rep also said that the former member of The Fugees had never even spoken to Bynes.
The collaboration rumor surfaced after Dan Herman, CEO of Chinga Chang Records that offered Bynes a record deal, revealed his plan that he, Bynes and Jean would have a meeting to discuss the project earlier this week. "I think it would be perfect. Linking the two of them will be something major," Herman said at that time.
Herman, who believed Byne's upcoming album would "shock the world," went on to praise the star, "She has such a great voice. Singers wish they could hit the notes that Amanda does."
Saying that Byned had been a fan of Jean, a source also supported the rumor. The source said, "Wyclef is the perfect producer for Amanda's first single, because he isn't only about making records. He's a humanitarian and politician, so this will not be a typical album."
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'