Wyclef Jean Denies Collaborating With Amanda Bynes
Wyclef Jean shot down rumor that he teamed up with Amanda Bynes on her album. A representative for Jean told TMZ that the rapper had no plan to work with the troubled actres. The rep also said that the former member of The Fugees had never even spoken to Bynes.
The collaboration rumor surfaced after Dan Herman, CEO of Chinga Chang Records that offered Bynes a record deal, revealed his plan that he, Bynes and Jean would have a meeting to discuss the project earlier this week. "I think it would be perfect. Linking the two of them will be something major," Herman said at that time.
Herman, who believed Byne's upcoming album would "shock the world," went on to praise the star, "She has such a great voice. Singers wish they could hit the notes that Amanda does."
Saying that Byned had been a fan of Jean, a source also supported the rumor. The source said, "Wyclef is the perfect producer for Amanda's first single, because he isn't only about making records. He's a humanitarian and politician, so this will not be a typical album."
More Amanda Bynes News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked