Wyclef Jean Denies Collaborating With Amanda Bynes
Wyclef Jean shot down rumor that he teamed up with Amanda Bynes on her album. A representative for Jean told TMZ that the rapper had no plan to work with the troubled actres. The rep also said that the former member of The Fugees had never even spoken to Bynes.
The collaboration rumor surfaced after Dan Herman, CEO of Chinga Chang Records that offered Bynes a record deal, revealed his plan that he, Bynes and Jean would have a meeting to discuss the project earlier this week. "I think it would be perfect. Linking the two of them will be something major," Herman said at that time.
Herman, who believed Byne's upcoming album would "shock the world," went on to praise the star, "She has such a great voice. Singers wish they could hit the notes that Amanda does."
Saying that Byned had been a fan of Jean, a source also supported the rumor. The source said, "Wyclef is the perfect producer for Amanda's first single, because he isn't only about making records. He's a humanitarian and politician, so this will not be a typical album."
More Amanda Bynes News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns