'Pretty Little Liars' 4.03 Sneak Peeks: Meet a Creepy Mask Maker
After a parrot, another clue in Alison's case may now be found in a mask. In next week's episode of "Pretty Little Liars", Aria, Emily and Hanna meet a creepy mask maker who presumably made the said mask. The mask maker takes a shine to Emily and may have ties to another Rosewood resident, and Aria may commit a desperate act to save them in the mask shop.
A preview for the upcoming episode also hints that the police have grown suspicious about the Liars and "the walls are closing in on" them. Hanna worries that her mother is keeping a dangerous secret and is determined to protect her at all costs, which leads her to an uncomfortable meeting with Detective Holbrook. Ashley, however, thinks that Hanna is spying on her and is not happy about it.
Spencer and Toby continue their search into a painful chapter of Toby's past and Melissa returns to Rosewood but only for a while. Meanwhile, "A" targets Emily's mom, leading Aria to make a desperate plea of Ella.
"Cat's Cradle" will air Tuesday, June 25 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
The teen drama series recently cast "One Life to Live" star Kamar de los Reyes in guest-starring role as Dominic, a respected swimming coach who is famous for having sent athletes to the Olympics.
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.03 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.03 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.03 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.03 clip #3:
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing