'Pretty Little Liars' 4.03 Sneak Peeks: Meet a Creepy Mask Maker
After a parrot, another clue in Alison's case may now be found in a mask. In next week's episode of "Pretty Little Liars", Aria, Emily and Hanna meet a creepy mask maker who presumably made the said mask. The mask maker takes a shine to Emily and may have ties to another Rosewood resident, and Aria may commit a desperate act to save them in the mask shop.
A preview for the upcoming episode also hints that the police have grown suspicious about the Liars and "the walls are closing in on" them. Hanna worries that her mother is keeping a dangerous secret and is determined to protect her at all costs, which leads her to an uncomfortable meeting with Detective Holbrook. Ashley, however, thinks that Hanna is spying on her and is not happy about it.
Spencer and Toby continue their search into a painful chapter of Toby's past and Melissa returns to Rosewood but only for a while. Meanwhile, "A" targets Emily's mom, leading Aria to make a desperate plea of Ella.
"Cat's Cradle" will air Tuesday, June 25 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
The teen drama series recently cast "One Life to Live" star Kamar de los Reyes in guest-starring role as Dominic, a respected swimming coach who is famous for having sent athletes to the Olympics.
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.03 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.03 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.03 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.03 clip #3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant