Report: Charlie Sheen Wants to Fire 'Anger Management' Co-Star Selma Blair
Charlie Sheen's issue with a co-worker may put his show in limbo. Sources confirm to E! News that the actor is involved in a "heated battle" with his "Anger Management" co-star Selma Blair on the set of the FX series.
TMZ, which first broke the news, reports that it all began as Sheen learned that Blair complained to the show's executives about his poor work ethic. He reportedly is upset and says he fired Blair, threatening that he won't shoot if she comes to the set on Monday, June 17.
"Things have gotten ugly," a source on tells E! News. Although Charlie does not have the exclusive right to fire anyone, the source adds that he "certainly can make production impossible."
FX and representatives for both actors have not released an official statement regarding this matter. Deadline reports that Blair's camp tries to patch things up following the alleged war on set, but Sheen is said to be asking FX's bosses to support his decision. A source says it's possible to continue the show without Blair.
Meanwhile, there's a word that Sheen wants to bring in Mila Kunis for a 10-episode arc at $1 million per episode. The "Ted" actress is currently dating Ashton Kutcher, who has replaced Sheen on "Two and a Half Men".
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'