Report: Charlie Sheen Wants to Fire 'Anger Management' Co-Star Selma Blair
Charlie Sheen's issue with a co-worker may put his show in limbo. Sources confirm to E! News that the actor is involved in a "heated battle" with his "Anger Management" co-star Selma Blair on the set of the FX series.
TMZ, which first broke the news, reports that it all began as Sheen learned that Blair complained to the show's executives about his poor work ethic. He reportedly is upset and says he fired Blair, threatening that he won't shoot if she comes to the set on Monday, June 17.
"Things have gotten ugly," a source on tells E! News. Although Charlie does not have the exclusive right to fire anyone, the source adds that he "certainly can make production impossible."
FX and representatives for both actors have not released an official statement regarding this matter. Deadline reports that Blair's camp tries to patch things up following the alleged war on set, but Sheen is said to be asking FX's bosses to support his decision. A source says it's possible to continue the show without Blair.
Meanwhile, there's a word that Sheen wants to bring in Mila Kunis for a 10-episode arc at $1 million per episode. The "Ted" actress is currently dating Ashton Kutcher, who has replaced Sheen on "Two and a Half Men".
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge