Report: Charlie Sheen Wants to Fire 'Anger Management' Co-Star Selma Blair
Charlie Sheen's issue with a co-worker may put his show in limbo. Sources confirm to E! News that the actor is involved in a "heated battle" with his "Anger Management" co-star Selma Blair on the set of the FX series.
TMZ, which first broke the news, reports that it all began as Sheen learned that Blair complained to the show's executives about his poor work ethic. He reportedly is upset and says he fired Blair, threatening that he won't shoot if she comes to the set on Monday, June 17.
"Things have gotten ugly," a source on tells E! News. Although Charlie does not have the exclusive right to fire anyone, the source adds that he "certainly can make production impossible."
FX and representatives for both actors have not released an official statement regarding this matter. Deadline reports that Blair's camp tries to patch things up following the alleged war on set, but Sheen is said to be asking FX's bosses to support his decision. A source says it's possible to continue the show without Blair.
Meanwhile, there's a word that Sheen wants to bring in Mila Kunis for a 10-episode arc at $1 million per episode. The "Ted" actress is currently dating Ashton Kutcher, who has replaced Sheen on "Two and a Half Men".
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism