Sarah Palin Rejoins Fox News as Contributor
Sarah Palin is heading back to Fox News months after they parted ways. The former GOP vice presidential candidate will take on a role as a contributor on the news channel. She will also contribute to the Fox Business Network.
Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes says of Palin, "I have great confidence in her and am pleased that she will once again add her commentary to our programming. I hope she continues to speak her mind."
The 49-year-old Republican politican adds, "The power of Fox News is unparalleled. The role of Fox News in the important debates in our world is indispensable. I am pleased and proud to be rejoining Roger Ailes and the great people at FOX." She is set to return on air Monday, June 17 on morning show "Fox & Friends".
Palin, who is also the author of two best-selling books, previously provided political commentary for Fox News from January 2010 through January of this year. She was reportedly paid $1 million a year for the job. When she decided to end her stint on Fox News, the star of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" said she wanted to do other things.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent