Report: Joshua Jackson to Propose to Diane Kruger This Summer
Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger are reportedly ready to take their longtime relationship to the next level. Rumor has it, the "One Week" actor is planning to propose to his actress girlfriend of seven years later this summer.
"Josh and Diane are very close to getting engaged," a friend spills to Us Weekly. "They decided they're ready for the next step. They're excited!" A wedding is expected to happen imminently after the celebrity couple gets engaged.
Jackson, who just turned 35 last June 11, started dating Kruger in 2006. The Canadian actor once said, "Marriage is important for the people it's important for, but neither one of us is particularly religious, so I don't think there's any particular push. But never say never! I don't know."
Before dating Jackson, Kruger, 36, was married to French actor/director Guillaume Canet for five years.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences