Report: Joshua Jackson to Propose to Diane Kruger This Summer
Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger are reportedly ready to take their longtime relationship to the next level. Rumor has it, the "One Week" actor is planning to propose to his actress girlfriend of seven years later this summer.
"Josh and Diane are very close to getting engaged," a friend spills to Us Weekly. "They decided they're ready for the next step. They're excited!" A wedding is expected to happen imminently after the celebrity couple gets engaged.
Jackson, who just turned 35 last June 11, started dating Kruger in 2006. The Canadian actor once said, "Marriage is important for the people it's important for, but neither one of us is particularly religious, so I don't think there's any particular push. But never say never! I don't know."
Before dating Jackson, Kruger, 36, was married to French actor/director Guillaume Canet for five years.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!