Report: Joshua Jackson to Propose to Diane Kruger This Summer
Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger are reportedly ready to take their longtime relationship to the next level. Rumor has it, the "One Week" actor is planning to propose to his actress girlfriend of seven years later this summer.
"Josh and Diane are very close to getting engaged," a friend spills to Us Weekly. "They decided they're ready for the next step. They're excited!" A wedding is expected to happen imminently after the celebrity couple gets engaged.
Jackson, who just turned 35 last June 11, started dating Kruger in 2006. The Canadian actor once said, "Marriage is important for the people it's important for, but neither one of us is particularly religious, so I don't think there's any particular push. But never say never! I don't know."
Before dating Jackson, Kruger, 36, was married to French actor/director Guillaume Canet for five years.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'