Report: Joshua Jackson to Propose to Diane Kruger This Summer
Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger are reportedly ready to take their longtime relationship to the next level. Rumor has it, the "One Week" actor is planning to propose to his actress girlfriend of seven years later this summer.
"Josh and Diane are very close to getting engaged," a friend spills to Us Weekly. "They decided they're ready for the next step. They're excited!" A wedding is expected to happen imminently after the celebrity couple gets engaged.
Jackson, who just turned 35 last June 11, started dating Kruger in 2006. The Canadian actor once said, "Marriage is important for the people it's important for, but neither one of us is particularly religious, so I don't think there's any particular push. But never say never! I don't know."
Before dating Jackson, Kruger, 36, was married to French actor/director Guillaume Canet for five years.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'