Report: Joshua Jackson to Propose to Diane Kruger This Summer
Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger are reportedly ready to take their longtime relationship to the next level. Rumor has it, the "One Week" actor is planning to propose to his actress girlfriend of seven years later this summer.
"Josh and Diane are very close to getting engaged," a friend spills to Us Weekly. "They decided they're ready for the next step. They're excited!" A wedding is expected to happen imminently after the celebrity couple gets engaged.
Jackson, who just turned 35 last June 11, started dating Kruger in 2006. The Canadian actor once said, "Marriage is important for the people it's important for, but neither one of us is particularly religious, so I don't think there's any particular push. But never say never! I don't know."
Before dating Jackson, Kruger, 36, was married to French actor/director Guillaume Canet for five years.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris