Kanye West Denies Cheating on Kim Kardashian With Model Leyla Ghobadi
Kanye West quickly refutes cheating allegation made by model Leyla Ghobadi, who claims that the rapper slept with her when he dates Kim Kardashian. A representative for the "Yeezus" creator says in a statement to TMZ, "This most recent attack on Kanye West and his family is totally without merit."
"It's a blatant attempt by a misguided individual who is clearly seeking publicity, and another in a series of malicious stories drummed up by non-credible 'news' sources. This is a sad attempt to hurt two people trying to live their lives," the representative stated. In addition, a representative for Kim denies the allegation, saying that the cheating report is "not true."
Kanye was recently hit with cheating allegation which stemmed from Star magazine interview with Leyla Ghobadi. Leyla told the magazine that she slept with Kanye after his Atlantic City concert on July 6, 2012. She claimed that the rapper spotted her in the concert and invited her to his hotel room the following night.
"He told me that he found me attractive and wanted to 'hook up,' but I was concerned that he was seeing Kim Kardashian," the 24-year-old model said. Kanye reportedly assured her by saying that "his relationship with Kim was nothing but a friendship, a way to increase his fan base."
Leyla explained further, "After taking shots of Jack Daniel's together, we began to make out for a while - and next thing I knew, we were both naked and having sex." She further claimed that the rapper and she "had sex" again in October and he wanted to see her again recently, but she refused. "I would never do that to someone - especially a person who is expecting a baby!" Leyla told the magazine.
More Kanye West News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics