Report: Kate Upton Dating Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Kate Upton reportedly has found her new love in 33-year-old Maksim Chmerkovskiy. "It's very new," a source tells Us Weekly about their alleged romance. "They were set up through friends. They just started dating."
While representatives for both the Sport Illustrated model and the "Dancing with the Stars" pro dancer decline to comment, a different source insists that they are just good friends and have known each other for a long time.
Just recently, Upton and Chmerkovskiy were spotted dining a deux at Scalinatella in New York City's Upper East Side neighborhood. An eyewitness testified they were holding hands at the table, "They were very canoodly. It was a very intimate meal."
Upton just turned 21 this past Monday, June 10. The buxom model once sparked rumor that she dated P. Diddy but quickly denied it. She's also forced to dismiss report that she was romantically involved with Detroit Tigers Picther, Justin Verlander.
Chmerkovskiy, meanwhile, was previously engaged to fellow "DWTS" pro Karina Smirnoff. They called it quits in September 2009. Additionally, the male dancer was once seeking for love in the Ukrainian edition of "The Bachelor" in 2011.
More Kate Upton News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle