Report: Kate Upton Dating Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Kate Upton reportedly has found her new love in 33-year-old Maksim Chmerkovskiy. "It's very new," a source tells Us Weekly about their alleged romance. "They were set up through friends. They just started dating."
While representatives for both the Sport Illustrated model and the "Dancing with the Stars" pro dancer decline to comment, a different source insists that they are just good friends and have known each other for a long time.
Just recently, Upton and Chmerkovskiy were spotted dining a deux at Scalinatella in New York City's Upper East Side neighborhood. An eyewitness testified they were holding hands at the table, "They were very canoodly. It was a very intimate meal."
Upton just turned 21 this past Monday, June 10. The buxom model once sparked rumor that she dated P. Diddy but quickly denied it. She's also forced to dismiss report that she was romantically involved with Detroit Tigers Picther, Justin Verlander.
Chmerkovskiy, meanwhile, was previously engaged to fellow "DWTS" pro Karina Smirnoff. They called it quits in September 2009. Additionally, the male dancer was once seeking for love in the Ukrainian edition of "The Bachelor" in 2011.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'