Tyler, the Creator: 'That Was Me, Don't Blame' Justin Bieber for Reckless Driving
Tyler, the Creator publicly admitted that he was the one who drove around Calabasas in Justin Bieber's white Ferrari at dangerous speed. "That was me behind the wheel of Justin's vehicle. Don't blame him. People are actually evil swearing up and down that it was who it wasnt," the rapper tweeted on Sunday, May 2.
Sources in the police department previously told TMZ that Justin's security team claimed they had a video as a proof that the pop star was not the one who drove carelessly. The video allegedly showed that Tyler was behind the wheel of the speedy car during Memorial Day. However, the video has not been handed to the authorities yet.
On Monday, May 27, the police received calls which reported that Justin drove his luxurious car at "startling high rate of speed." The cops went to Justin's home, but he refused to see them. Steve Whitmore of Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said, "Mr. Bieber is making statements through others that he was not driving."
Reports later surfaced that rapper Lil Twist was the one who drove the sports car recklessly. Former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson, who went to Justin's mansion after the alleged incident, claimed it was not true, "Look man, I know the difference between a black kid driving a car and white kid driving a car ... I got biracial kids. I know the difference! I got a chance to see him driving the car. He was sitting in the driver's seat."
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'