Brad Pitt Takes Angelina Jolie to U.K. Premiere of 'World War Z'
Londoners lining up at Empire Leicester Square on June 2 screamed for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie as the two lovebirds, along with their sons Maddox and Pax, arrived at the premiere of "World War Z". Making her first public appearance since undergoing a double mastectomy, Jolie looked lovely in a floor-length Saint Laurent black dress with a see-through front panel.
Pitt, who came in his favorite black ensemble, was later joined by his co-stars Mireille Enos and Peter Capaldi. Spotted hitting the black carpet too were celebrity guests Idris Elba, Tom Ford, Rita Ora, Natasha Bedingfield, Gemma Whelan and British band Lawson.
At the event, Pitt told reporters that there's a possibility of turning the film into the start of a trilogy. "There is enough in the book to pick up if this [film] works," the actor said before director Marc Foster added, "We approached it with the thought that this film must work. And if it is a success, we will see and [maybe] set it up as a trilogy."
Following the Sunday premiere, English rock band Muse, which contributed a song to the film's soundtrack, performed live at Horse Guards Parade Ground, St. James' Park.
"World War Z" introduces Pitt as a United Nation employee named Gerry Lane who travels around the world to try and find a cure for the zombie virus and save his family and the world. The action thriller will arrive in U.S. theaters on June 21.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test