Ethan Hawke on Angelina Jolie: She Was Born to Make Men Weak
Ethan Hawke reveals his favorite on-screen lady and explains why when chatting with Andy Cohen on Bravo's "Watch What Happen Live". Asked who his "best kiss" was, the actor says, "With all due respect - the woman has been in the press a lot lately - but my best onscreen kiss was with Angelina Jolie."
The former husband of Uma Thurman, who shared screen with Angie in 2004's psychological thriller "Taking Lives", cheekily explains, "Pillowly lips, a lot of tongue...what?" He adds, "Why is Amadeus, Wolfgang Mozart a genius? Angelina Jolie was born to whittle men, to make them weak. And when she kisses you, you don't know your name."
Hawke, however, plays it coy when it comes to answering who the hottest actress he's ever hooked up with. "The hottest chick I've ever been with on-screen was not anybody anyone has ever heard of," he says. "I wish this weren't true, but let's face it - I had a good few years. But the most wonderful experiences didn't happen with anyone you have ever heard of."
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub