Ethan Hawke on Angelina Jolie: She Was Born to Make Men Weak
Ethan Hawke reveals his favorite on-screen lady and explains why when chatting with Andy Cohen on Bravo's "Watch What Happen Live". Asked who his "best kiss" was, the actor says, "With all due respect - the woman has been in the press a lot lately - but my best onscreen kiss was with Angelina Jolie."
The former husband of Uma Thurman, who shared screen with Angie in 2004's psychological thriller "Taking Lives", cheekily explains, "Pillowly lips, a lot of tongue...what?" He adds, "Why is Amadeus, Wolfgang Mozart a genius? Angelina Jolie was born to whittle men, to make them weak. And when she kisses you, you don't know your name."
Hawke, however, plays it coy when it comes to answering who the hottest actress he's ever hooked up with. "The hottest chick I've ever been with on-screen was not anybody anyone has ever heard of," he says. "I wish this weren't true, but let's face it - I had a good few years. But the most wonderful experiences didn't happen with anyone you have ever heard of."
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps