Ethan Hawke on Angelina Jolie: She Was Born to Make Men Weak
Ethan Hawke reveals his favorite on-screen lady and explains why when chatting with Andy Cohen on Bravo's "Watch What Happen Live". Asked who his "best kiss" was, the actor says, "With all due respect - the woman has been in the press a lot lately - but my best onscreen kiss was with Angelina Jolie."
The former husband of Uma Thurman, who shared screen with Angie in 2004's psychological thriller "Taking Lives", cheekily explains, "Pillowly lips, a lot of tongue...what?" He adds, "Why is Amadeus, Wolfgang Mozart a genius? Angelina Jolie was born to whittle men, to make them weak. And when she kisses you, you don't know your name."
Hawke, however, plays it coy when it comes to answering who the hottest actress he's ever hooked up with. "The hottest chick I've ever been with on-screen was not anybody anyone has ever heard of," he says. "I wish this weren't true, but let's face it - I had a good few years. But the most wonderful experiences didn't happen with anyone you have ever heard of."
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her