Ethan Hawke on Angelina Jolie: She Was Born to Make Men Weak
Ethan Hawke reveals his favorite on-screen lady and explains why when chatting with Andy Cohen on Bravo's "Watch What Happen Live". Asked who his "best kiss" was, the actor says, "With all due respect - the woman has been in the press a lot lately - but my best onscreen kiss was with Angelina Jolie."
The former husband of Uma Thurman, who shared screen with Angie in 2004's psychological thriller "Taking Lives", cheekily explains, "Pillowly lips, a lot of tongue...what?" He adds, "Why is Amadeus, Wolfgang Mozart a genius? Angelina Jolie was born to whittle men, to make them weak. And when she kisses you, you don't know your name."
Hawke, however, plays it coy when it comes to answering who the hottest actress he's ever hooked up with. "The hottest chick I've ever been with on-screen was not anybody anyone has ever heard of," he says. "I wish this weren't true, but let's face it - I had a good few years. But the most wonderful experiences didn't happen with anyone you have ever heard of."
More Ethan Hawke News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked