Nicki Minaj Gets Makeunder for Cameron Diaz-Starring 'The Other Woman'
Nicki Minaj is currently filming her on-screen debut "The Other Woman (2014)". The latest on-set pictures captured on May 23 see the "Pound the Alarm" rapper donning a black straight wig and hiding her costume behind a velvet blue dressing gown for her role as Cameron Diaz's opinionated and honest assistant.
Minaj has been spotted wearing three different wigs on the filming location, which takes place in Manhattan. The Harajuku Barbie previously rocked luxurious Rapunzel-alike curls and a raven straight wig with fringe. "Lmao. Yall r so silly. In the makeup chair now. Getting ready for the next scene. Aaaaahhhh!!!!" she recently tweeted.
The upcoming film is from "The Notebook" helmer Nick Cassavetes, centering on Diaz's character who finds out that her boyfriend is already married. Trying to get back at him, she allies herself with his wife and another mistress.
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Leslie Mann and Kate Upton support the revenge film, which reunites Cassavate with his "My Sister's Keeper" star Diaz. Julie Yorn serves as the producer while Melissa Stack is hired to pen the screenplay.
The drama comedy feature is slated to open in the United States on April 25, 2014.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending