Nicki Minaj Gets Makeunder for Cameron Diaz-Starring 'The Other Woman'
Nicki Minaj is currently filming her on-screen debut "The Other Woman (2014)". The latest on-set pictures captured on May 23 see the "Pound the Alarm" rapper donning a black straight wig and hiding her costume behind a velvet blue dressing gown for her role as Cameron Diaz's opinionated and honest assistant.
Minaj has been spotted wearing three different wigs on the filming location, which takes place in Manhattan. The Harajuku Barbie previously rocked luxurious Rapunzel-alike curls and a raven straight wig with fringe. "Lmao. Yall r so silly. In the makeup chair now. Getting ready for the next scene. Aaaaahhhh!!!!" she recently tweeted.
The upcoming film is from "The Notebook" helmer Nick Cassavetes, centering on Diaz's character who finds out that her boyfriend is already married. Trying to get back at him, she allies herself with his wife and another mistress.
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Leslie Mann and Kate Upton support the revenge film, which reunites Cassavate with his "My Sister's Keeper" star Diaz. Julie Yorn serves as the producer while Melissa Stack is hired to pen the screenplay.
The drama comedy feature is slated to open in the United States on April 25, 2014.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri