Nicki Minaj Gets Makeunder for Cameron Diaz-Starring 'The Other Woman'
Nicki Minaj is currently filming her on-screen debut "The Other Woman (2014)". The latest on-set pictures captured on May 23 see the "Pound the Alarm" rapper donning a black straight wig and hiding her costume behind a velvet blue dressing gown for her role as Cameron Diaz's opinionated and honest assistant.
Minaj has been spotted wearing three different wigs on the filming location, which takes place in Manhattan. The Harajuku Barbie previously rocked luxurious Rapunzel-alike curls and a raven straight wig with fringe. "Lmao. Yall r so silly. In the makeup chair now. Getting ready for the next scene. Aaaaahhhh!!!!" she recently tweeted.
The upcoming film is from "The Notebook" helmer Nick Cassavetes, centering on Diaz's character who finds out that her boyfriend is already married. Trying to get back at him, she allies herself with his wife and another mistress.
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Leslie Mann and Kate Upton support the revenge film, which reunites Cassavate with his "My Sister's Keeper" star Diaz. Julie Yorn serves as the producer while Melissa Stack is hired to pen the screenplay.
The drama comedy feature is slated to open in the United States on April 25, 2014.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby