Chris Brown Rear-Ended Another Car While Going Out With Karrueche Tran
Chris Brown lands himself in trouble yet again. The R&B singer was recently caught on camera accidentally crashing his Range Rover into another car while he was driving in Los Angeles with his on-again girlfriend Karrueche Tran.
Chris parked his ride in front of the black Mercedes he rear-ended, and stepped out of the car to exchange information with the other driver. In some pictures obtained by X17Online (via Daily Mail) Karrueche was seen taking pictures of the dented car with her cellphone.
Chris donned a black sweater, gray sweatpants and white trainers, while Karrueche wore a blue top, ripped jeans and sandals. TMZ reported the damage he caused to the other car was "medium" and no police was called to the scene.
Chris broke up with Karrueche last year to be with his ex Rihanna, but their reconciliation didn't last long as he said in an interview that he couldn't be "wife-ing" someone as young as her. The breakup led to a testy exchange on Twitter.
"Bad girls want a real n***aaa... Cuz real n***az just wanna phuck," RiRi tweeted, to which he replied with a cryptic message, "She's not mine if she's everybody else's."
Chris and Karrueche were rumored getting back together again since then. The rumor may very well be true as they were pictured spending his birthday together earlier this year.
The sighting of their recent outing came on heels of their flirty exchange on Twitter over the weekend. She tweeted a picture of her thrusting her naked bottoms into his face. "TBT my birthday last year. Who's face am I gonna put my ass in this year? Lmao I'm kidding," she wrote.
He replied, "Happy bday @karrueche."
More Chris Brown News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture