Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio Make 'X Factor (US)' Debut
Just a day after announcing its full judge line-up, "The X Factor (US)" has begun the filming of season 3 with the judges. On Tuesday, May 21, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio and Simon Cowell made their debut as a team during the auditions in Charleston.
The three female judges arrived on the stage earlier and greeted the audience. "3 beautiful ladies, and @SimonCowell is the one who's taking the longest to get ready!" a tweet posted on "X Factor" official Twitter read. Later, when Simon finally joined his fellow judges on the panel, the crowd shouted, "Thanks for coming, Simon!"
The third edition of "X Factor (US)" will premiere this fall on FOX. The judges' auditions will continue until July 12 before it moves on to the Bootcamp and Judges Houses rounds.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences