Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio Make 'X Factor (US)' Debut
Just a day after announcing its full judge line-up, "The X Factor (US)" has begun the filming of season 3 with the judges. On Tuesday, May 21, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio and Simon Cowell made their debut as a team during the auditions in Charleston.
The three female judges arrived on the stage earlier and greeted the audience. "3 beautiful ladies, and @SimonCowell is the one who's taking the longest to get ready!" a tweet posted on "X Factor" official Twitter read. Later, when Simon finally joined his fellow judges on the panel, the crowd shouted, "Thanks for coming, Simon!"
The third edition of "X Factor (US)" will premiere this fall on FOX. The judges' auditions will continue until July 12 before it moves on to the Bootcamp and Judges Houses rounds.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West