Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio Make 'X Factor (US)' Debut
Just a day after announcing its full judge line-up, "The X Factor (US)" has begun the filming of season 3 with the judges. On Tuesday, May 21, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio and Simon Cowell made their debut as a team during the auditions in Charleston.
The three female judges arrived on the stage earlier and greeted the audience. "3 beautiful ladies, and @SimonCowell is the one who's taking the longest to get ready!" a tweet posted on "X Factor" official Twitter read. Later, when Simon finally joined his fellow judges on the panel, the crowd shouted, "Thanks for coming, Simon!"
The third edition of "X Factor (US)" will premiere this fall on FOX. The judges' auditions will continue until July 12 before it moves on to the Bootcamp and Judges Houses rounds.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked