Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio Make 'X Factor (US)' Debut
Just a day after announcing its full judge line-up, "The X Factor (US)" has begun the filming of season 3 with the judges. On Tuesday, May 21, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio and Simon Cowell made their debut as a team during the auditions in Charleston.
The three female judges arrived on the stage earlier and greeted the audience. "3 beautiful ladies, and @SimonCowell is the one who's taking the longest to get ready!" a tweet posted on "X Factor" official Twitter read. Later, when Simon finally joined his fellow judges on the panel, the crowd shouted, "Thanks for coming, Simon!"
The third edition of "X Factor (US)" will premiere this fall on FOX. The judges' auditions will continue until July 12 before it moves on to the Bootcamp and Judges Houses rounds.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women