Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio Make 'X Factor (US)' Debut
Just a day after announcing its full judge line-up, "The X Factor (US)" has begun the filming of season 3 with the judges. On Tuesday, May 21, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio and Simon Cowell made their debut as a team during the auditions in Charleston.
The three female judges arrived on the stage earlier and greeted the audience. "3 beautiful ladies, and @SimonCowell is the one who's taking the longest to get ready!" a tweet posted on "X Factor" official Twitter read. Later, when Simon finally joined his fellow judges on the panel, the crowd shouted, "Thanks for coming, Simon!"
The third edition of "X Factor (US)" will premiere this fall on FOX. The judges' auditions will continue until July 12 before it moves on to the Bootcamp and Judges Houses rounds.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer