Mila Kunis and Zoe Saldana's 'Blood Ties' Unveils First Poster and Trailer
Director Guillaume Canet's latest creation "Blood Ties" has debuted its first poster and first trailer which both give 70s vibe. While the poster gives a look at Clive Owen and Billy Crudup as the film's leads, the video boasts the star-studded cast which includes Hollywood beauties, such as Mila Kunis, Zoe Saldana and Marion Cotillard.
Canet's first English-language film, the thriller is set in New York in 1974, centering on two brothers. Fifty-year-old Chris has recently been released from prison, and Frank is a cop who is trying to help his brother out only to discover that old habits die hard. Owen and Crudup are signed on to play the siblings.
Kunis is tapped to take the role of Natalie, while Saldana is set to portray Vanessa. Cottilard, who starred in crictially-acclaimed "La Vie en Rose" as Edith Piaf, lands a role as the film's antagonist named Monica.
Penned by Canet and James Gray, the feature is also supported by James Caan, Matthias Schoenaerts, John Ventimiglia and Noah Emmerich. Alain Attal, Hugo Selignac and John Lesher are on board the film to serve as co-producers.
The screening of the film took place at Cannes Festival on May 20. The film's stars as well as Canet, who is Cotillard's partner, all graced the red carpets. Cotillard and Saldana stole the show from the dapper-looking men with their gorgeous looks. The French actress wore a mod color block dress while the "Avatar" star rocked a classy grey gown.
First Trailer for "Blood Ties" :
The Cannes Premiere for "Blood Ties" (via USA Today) :
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'