Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Share Kiss at 2013 Billboard Music Award's Backstage
Although Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have called it quits, the former lovebirds are still in good term. The pair were caught on camera backstage of the 2013 Billboard Music Awards catching up to each other and sharing a brief kiss on cheek when they bumped into each other at the Sunday, May 19 event.
The video, which apparently was uploaded by a fan of Justin, showed the "Baby" singer standing near several people. Wearing a black dress, Selena entered the scene alongside Taylor Swift who wore a sparkling blue dress. Selena, who saw Justin standing near, approached her ex-boyfriend to talk briefly and landed a kiss on his cheek.
The two continued talking while Taylor was still waiting nearby. A woman in red hair held Selena's hand and softly navigated her to leave, but she kept chatting to the 19-year-old pop star. The former lovers embraced one more time before they finally parted ways.
Justin and Selena were at first reported would be sitting next to each other at the event, with Taylor on Selena's other side. "Their camps must have requested this seating arrangement. No way would it have happened without their go-ahead," a source told Us Weekly. However, the couple ended up sitting separately.
The "Take You" singer, who snatched Top Male Artist, Top Social Artist and Milestone Award, split from Selena earlier this year after nearly two years of dating. The two reportedly were back together after the "Spring Breakers" actress flew to Norway to visit Justin who was in the midst of his tour. Selena, however, admitted in a recent radio interview that she was "available."
More Justin Bieber News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery