Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Share Kiss at 2013 Billboard Music Award's Backstage
Although Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have called it quits, the former lovebirds are still in good term. The pair were caught on camera backstage of the 2013 Billboard Music Awards catching up to each other and sharing a brief kiss on cheek when they bumped into each other at the Sunday, May 19 event.
The video, which apparently was uploaded by a fan of Justin, showed the "Baby" singer standing near several people. Wearing a black dress, Selena entered the scene alongside Taylor Swift who wore a sparkling blue dress. Selena, who saw Justin standing near, approached her ex-boyfriend to talk briefly and landed a kiss on his cheek.
The two continued talking while Taylor was still waiting nearby. A woman in red hair held Selena's hand and softly navigated her to leave, but she kept chatting to the 19-year-old pop star. The former lovers embraced one more time before they finally parted ways.
Justin and Selena were at first reported would be sitting next to each other at the event, with Taylor on Selena's other side. "Their camps must have requested this seating arrangement. No way would it have happened without their go-ahead," a source told Us Weekly. However, the couple ended up sitting separately.
The "Take You" singer, who snatched Top Male Artist, Top Social Artist and Milestone Award, split from Selena earlier this year after nearly two years of dating. The two reportedly were back together after the "Spring Breakers" actress flew to Norway to visit Justin who was in the midst of his tour. Selena, however, admitted in a recent radio interview that she was "available."
More Justin Bieber News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'